ATP Monte Carlo 21st-27th April

Re: ATP Monte Carlo 21st-27th April MINAR @ 3.05 Pinnacle. Got to go with my boy Minar again! I've said how I like him, and we all saw what he is capable of last week against Davydenko. It's a shame he couldn't get the job done, but the performance was there and he should carry that into this week. He's come through qualifying comfortably, beating Benneteau which is a decent win. Ancic has done very well this year, but the fact remains he hasn't played on clay since the French in 2006! He's decent on clay, but can get too defensive from the back and that will play into Minars hands. Should be a very good match to watch, and at this price I'm going for an upset. SODERLING @ 1.72 Skybet. This looks a pretty solid price to me. Soderling has been playing at a really high level this year, and even though this isn't his best surface he can still do well. Especially in this event, where he reached the quarters last year and third round in 2006 strangely both years beating Davydenko. He comes in this year after a very good Davis Cup effort, beating Acasuso and taking Nalbandian to 9-7 in the fifth on clay in Argentina. He should come in with quite a lot of confidence and like this match up. H2H is 3-1 to Soderling, with Stepanek winning the only clay match in Hamburg 2006 - that was the year Stepanek reached the final and was at the peak of his powers. He's had a decent year so far, and beat Andreev on indoor clay in Davis Cup, but I think Soderling wins this in a couple of tight sets. TIPSAREVIC @ 2.74 Betfair. Couple of pretty big negatives for Mathieu in this one: he has an awful record here only passing the first round once in 4 attempts, and he had a shocker last week in Davis Cup in America. I can see it taking him a while to get over that, and he definately has demons in this event. Remember 2006, he played Coria in the second round, in the days where Coria couldn't serve (I was on Mathieu at a massive 3.00) - Mathieu was 6-1 *5-1 up and blew it massively, I don't even have the words to describe how I felt about that one! I've been pretty disappointed in Tipsarevic this year, but he seemed to find some form and had a good run in Miami. His results on clay are OK, and he had some decent performances last year and I think his game could be well suited to the surface. Expect a lot of rallies in this one and looking for a lot of errors from Mathieu.

ATP Monte Carlo 21.4.-27.4.2008 draws, schedules, players, livescore http://montecarlo.masters-series.com/1/en/home/ average odds taken from oddsoddsodds.com monday 21st

for today i like starace on these odds, he´s doin quite good in past days and this one is a masters series tournament so i expect him to go further over lapentti. good luck guys!!! note: some matches already started so they are not listed here..

Re: ATP Monte Carlo 21st-27th April Only one play for me tomorow. A lot of very tough matches around and trading seems to be the best thing to do. MURRAY @ 1.61 Betfair. I thought Murray was very good against Lopez and expect him to step up in this encounter. He should match up well against Volandri and expect him to dictate much of the play. Everyone recalls the match up last year when Murray was 5-1 up and injured his wrist which kept him out for months. Maybe Volandri was a flat after his exploits in Rome the week before but I still expect this match to follow the pattern of play of that one and Murray to run out a comfortable winner. Volandri beat clay court mug Mahut in the first round and I don’t think you can read much form into that. Volandri has been as bad as usual on hardcourts this year, he was decent on clay in South America but I just see Murray having too much to offer.

Re: ATP Monte Carlo 21st-27th April

Mr I what do you think about this match:
Granoll.Pujol M Hartfield D. :tip(669' date=''1', 1.60);'>1.60 :tip(669,'2', 2.00)'>2.00
is it worth taking a bet on granoller? i think he showed some solid performance so far...don´t know about hartfield´s form lately...the match is being played @bermuda challenger....thanx in advance
It's all about how Pujol will react to winning last week....and I have no idea!:loon Before last week Hartfeld would probably have been fav so it is a big reaction to one week - I'd leave that alone, I don't like betting on challenger stuff anyway....ATP is dodgy enough sometimes!

Re: ATP Monte Carlo 21st-27th April TIPSAREVIC @ 1.57 Boylesports. I was very impressed with Tipsarevic against Mathieu, and I expect him to continue his progress here. He served very well and was aggressive off the ground and fully deserved to come through. He suffered an ankle injury early on but looked fine after being tentitative on it for a few games. Lapentti came through a very long match against Starace. I watched most of it and Starace played a shocking match - most of the time he was the better player but made some very poor decisions. Lapentti also had a couple of qualifying matches and I think he could struggle with the intensity of Tipsarevic. The veteren will surely have some support as a dog but I think anything over 1.50 for Tipsarevic is good. MONFILS @ 1.57 Coral. Monfils seems to be slowly finding his form after a lot of injury problems and I was very impressed watching him against Verdasco. He's getting a lot of heat on his serve, was very strong at the back and moving extremely well. Karlovic didn't play well against Grosjean but came through due to a retirement. There are still concerns over a knee injury so take this at a one ball bookie - and Coral going top price too is nice. Expect Monfils to control all of the (few) rallies and have no problems at all holding serve. Karlovic will hold serve comfortably too, but expect Monfils to be the one to create chances and hoefully he can take them - otherwise it will need tiebreaks. KOHLSCHREIBER @ 1.57 Will Hill. Battle of zee Germans! Fully expect Kohlschreiber to come through this one, probably in straight sets. Kiefer reached the second round after beating Cilic on Sunday after the Croat was a set and a break up. It was mainly due to the inexperience of Cilic on clay and can't see Kiefer being so lucky again. I don't think Kiefer has much to offer anymore, watching him he doesn't move well anymore and makes a lot of errors because of this. It's going to hurt him more of clay where he has always had a bit of a struggle. Kohlschreibers form dipped after playing extremely well at the start of the year and it's about time he gets it going again. He has a good game for clay and did well last year on the surface, including reaching the quarters here after coming through qualifying and winning in Munich. His game has moved on since then and he should be looking for some good results, he got a decent win over Acasuso in the first round and should continue winning here. MONACO @ 2.62 Stan James. Almagro took this match up last week in Valencia, but I can't help but fancy a reverse this week. Almagro always plays well in Valencia, and has a very tough final loss to put out of his mind this week. He beat Lisnard and I didn't see the match, but he would have had to beat terrible to lose it. This will be a big test, and if put under pressure he could struggle. Monaco I think has been average so far this year, but I'm expecting him to come good in the next couple of months. Almagro was comfortable 6-3 6-2 last week which is a concern but I just think Monaco has a good chance, and shouldn't be more than 2.30.

Re: ATP Monte Carlo 21st-27th April i'll be backing tipsa and kohlshreiber too, but i can't get past the ancic price. nadal is fav, offcourse, but ancic is in good form, motivation is high, and i don't think it's going to be so easy for nadal. just for the fun of it i'll take ancic @ 7.20. it can be found up to 8.50, i know but this is not bad either.

Re: ATP Monte Carlo 21st-27th April Thanks for the tips Mr I, I had a treble on Monfils, Kohlshreiber and Tipsaarevic after I seen your tips :). Tipsaarevic had me worried though and before the other matches started when he looked like he was beat I put on another treble with Monfils, Kohlshreiber and Youzney but I might trade out on that one if I get decent odds as Youz ney is a break down :sad What do you think I should do ? :hope

Re: ATP Monte Carlo 21st-27th April

Lol thanks anyway' date=' any thoughts about todays other matches?[/quote'] Nothing good enough to bet on. If you fancy a dog Nieminen might be worth a shot, strange things can happen after you snap a losing streak and he could go on a run. Ferrero was pretty poor in his first match and I'm not sure what's going on with him at the moment. I'm going to leave it and see if Monaco can come through - currently *2-5 after being a break up:eyes

Re: ATP Monte Carlo 21st-27th April Thx again for the great work and tips Mr.I :clap, I followed you on your 3 tips under even and they delivred me some nice profits once more.:nana I m happy to see your tips at night so I can play them, because of my work t night when you put them on early in the morning I 'm already in bed and when I 'm awake often it s unluckily too late to follow you on your tips so thanks again:notworthy:ok