Betfair free WSOPE qualification starts here

McG

Apologies if this has already been posted.

Dear Stephen, We have not seen you at Betfair Poker in a while and we would like to remind you that the big game starts right here. DID YOU KNOW? As the official sponsors of the WSOP Europe, Betfair is the ONLY site to be able to guarantee your $24,000 WSOPE package. This year Betfair Poker is setting aside $1.5 MILLION to send a team to WSOP Europe in September 2008 DID YOU KNOW? Betfair Poker is launching 10 days of WSOPE frenzy - because we want you to be where the big game is! Qualify with free to enter tournaments, 10c tournaments, $2.20 tournaments and more. There's 4 $24,000 packages to be won over two weekends, starting right NOW! How do I qualify for free?
180x100_button.gif
180x180_wsope.gif
WSOP EUROPE DAILY FREEROLL QUALIFIER
MONDAY TO FRIDAY DAILY FREEROLL
WHO CAN ENTER?Registration open to everyone.
WHENMonday to Friday at 11:30, 19:30 and 23:30 (BST).
PRIZETop 9 get seats in the Saturday Freeroll Final .
SATURDAY FREEROLL FINAL
WHO CAN ENTER?Only the top 9 places of each Daily Freeroll.
WHENSaturdays at 19:00 (BST).
PRIZES1st place gets a $550 seat in the Sunday WSOPE Final; 2nd and 3rd get a $55 WSOPE Level 2 seat; 4th - 9th get a $5.50 WSOPE Level 1 seat.
DID YOU KNOW? You can now see how Annette Obrestad took the title, the bracelet and a cheque for £1,000,000 at the most prestigious European Poker event at the age of 18. Tune in to Sky Sports at 9pm on Monday 21st, when the first WSOP Europe highlights from 2007 will be screened. Sneak preview.

Re: Betfair free WSOPE qualification starts here Nice one fonzie :ok Have to confess I couldn't be botheredwith a 749 runner freeroll where top 9 get in :unsure Just trying some value calculations.... Saturday final prize pool is $550 + $110 + $33 = $693 Final will have 15 x 9 runners = 135 value per seat is about $5. Todays freeroll was worth $5x9=$45 That's about $0.06 value per player - even worse than I feared :loon

Re: Betfair free WSOPE qualification starts here

Nice one fonzie :ok Have to confess I couldn't be botheredwith a 749 runner freeroll where top 9 get in :unsure Just trying some value calculations.... Saturday final prize pool is $550 + $110 + $33 = $693 Final will have 15 x 9 runners = 135 value per seat is about $5. Todays freeroll was worth $5x9=$45 That's about $0.06 value per player - even worse than I feared :loon
I know what you mean Gaf. I was grinding on a couple of limit tables on Paddy to clear a bonus at the same time and used the Betfair FR as a bit of a contrast.:tongue2 Didn't expect to qualify, but I'm in for tomorrow now, so I'll just see how it goes. :hope