Welshman's Laying

welshman 2005

Re: Welshman's Laying

want a motorbike £1,000 should get me a half decent one. laying anything within reason to make £10 a day starting bank £100 to make £10 a day
forget the original rules to the system, i'm going to make it more interesting and to test myself. bets 1-10 - will be £10 profit from each bet bets 11-20 - will be £20 profit from each bet bets 21-30 - will be £30 profit from each bet etc... until i get :hope:hope:hope, to bet 100, which will obviously be £100 profit per day. not each bet (although this might be revised later)

Shame, after your comment on Guy Fawkes thread you deserved a loser........................
:clap:clap:clap And you have the cheek to call me petty and "shows my attitude rather than any help". I deserved a loser, fck off mate and grow up or get a life. do you see me chasing the bets on this THREAD, i want to take the bookies money through picks that are worthy of being chosen. Not piss the thread up the wall just to make 20p or a quick £5. Do me a favour, dont post in this thread again, and put your pathetic spiteful cooments somewhere else!!!!!! I said that on the other thread, because his 2 months work had gone in less than 20 mins, which is pathetic and lets be honest thats the reason why the bookies are loaded, through impatience.

:clap:clap:clap And you have the cheek to call me petty and "shows my attitude rather than any help". I deserved a loser, fck off mate and grow up or get a life. do you see me chasing the bets on this THREAD, i want to take the bookies money through picks that are worthy of being chosen. Not piss the thread up the wall just to make 20p or a quick £5. Do me a favour, dont post in this thread again, and put your pathetic spiteful cooments somewhere else!!!!!! I said that on the other thread, because his 2 months work had gone in less than 20 mins, which is pathetic and lets be honest thats the reason why the bookies are loaded, through impatience.
If you felt like that there was no need whatsover to comment on his thread. You obviously didn't comment while he was winning but decided to gloat when he lost his bank. Nice one :clap I look forward to posting: "Serves you right" WHEN you have a loser.

If you felt like that there was no need whatsover to comment on his thread. You obviously didn't comment while he was winning but decided to gloat when he lost his bank.
last comment by me mate, because your testing my patience now. wHAT MAKES ME ANGRY, is that other people take time with their picks and are careful. Where as he wasted 2 months work in half an afternoon. Which shows a lack of respect to people who are actually trying to be successful with their systems.
I look forward to posting: "Serves you right" WHEN you have a loser.
your boring me now!!! :eyes:eyes:eyes

last comment by me mate' date=' because your testing my patience now. wHAT MAKES ME ANGRY, is that other people take time with their picks and are careful. Where as he wasted 2 months work in half an afternoon. Which shows a lack of respect to people who are actually trying to be successful with their systems.[/quote'] Tell you what mate, why don't you go p1ss off - you know nothign about me, nor have we have any sort of banter in our time on PL to give you any right to have a pop. You think i intentionally put my GH to the wall? You're mental. Check out this thread: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66190 and posts #8 and #9 should do it. thanks for your support with the other 400+ posts on my old GH by the way.

Re: Welshman's Laying No bother mate, so risking a third of your bank on some of your bets makes you the perfect punter. We all want to make money but there was NO NEED to post what you did on Guy Fawkes thread. Last time I post on this thread... bye bye.