Tony McCoy.

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel truly sorry for the guy?? Still no national wins, and wont really get much more better opportunities tha he has had in recent years, Clan Royal, L'Ami and Butlers Cabin. All wieghted to have a great chance in their respective years. His career has been so glorious, that all respect has to be given to him, but whilst the National is elusive he perhaps will never feel he has completed all his ambitions. Hats off to Tony McCoy and his achievements to date, ad his dedication to the sport we all love, and I pray that one day he will get what he truly deserves. To stand in the winners enclosure as the Grand National Winner. (sorry for the random thread)

Re: Tony McCoy. No problems with a random thread, wish we had more! Dont know the answer to the puzzle, he's a great jockey and a few others didnt win the national either, Scu and Francome for example. I dont feel sorry for him though, he just loves winning and he does his fair share of that, i'm not a Timmy Murphy fan but was pleased for him today, let some of the others have some glory for a change.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.