Turkish Super Ligi 4-5-6/4

Friday 4 April 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Trabzonspor v Denizlispor (18:00BST) 1.803.404.00110% Details »
Hide « Trabzonspor v Denizlispor
Saturday 5 April 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Gençlerbirligi O. v Kaisimpasa SK (13:00BST) 1.603.605.50108% Details »
Hide « Gençlerbirligi O. v Kaisimpasa SK
Fenerbahçe v Kayserispor (17:00BST) 1.454.207.00107% Details »
Hide « Fenerbahçe v Kayserispor
Sunday 6 April 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Bursaspor Kulübü v Manisaspor (13:00BST) 1.953.303.75108% Details »
Hide « Bursaspor Kulübü v Manisaspor
Caykur Rizespor v Konyaspor (13:00BST) 2.053.203.40109% Details »
Hide « Caykur Rizespor v Konyaspor
Gençlerbirligi SK v Galatasaray (13:00BST) 4.503.401.80107% Details »
Hide « Gençlerbirligi SK v Galatasaray
Istanbul BB v Ankaraspor (13:00BST) 2.153.203.25109% Details »
Hide « Istanbul BB v Ankaraspor
Sivasspor v Besiktas (13:00BST) 2.503.302.60109% Details »

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 4-5-6/4 Trabzonspor - Denizlispor (Banker of the week) Denizli deeply in crisis, they have many problems at the moment (like economic & managerial) for thats reasons wil many players left the squad for this game.Yusuf Şimşek(Captain), Zafer Demir, Caner Celep, Hasan Yiğit & Gökhan Güleç all out of squad. Kratochvil & Bülent (injured), Moreira (suspended). 1) Home win 2) Half time / full time (Trabzonspor) 3) Over 2.5 goal 4) Trabzon -1

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 4-5-6/4 First of all lemme say that Denizli are about to solve all problem nowadays.Chairman declared that he could back to his management job and players began to have their trainings but after all these positive formative things somethings have been screwed up by coach's leaving some players out of squad decision.Captain Yusuf Simsek, Zafer Demir, Caner Celep, Hasan Yigit ve Gokhan Gulec didnt travel with team to Trabzon and all of 'em are important for visitors.if this one was more than a prestige fight, deffo i would be on home side but not now. i will keep short my explanations about Fener-Kayseri.After midweek success Fener still have a must win game therefore they will be about to score more than opne becoz all of us from turkey know that how dangerous forward line Kayseri have and the team r known as potencial troublemaker to big teams.no side or asian hndcp for me here.Clear over 2.5 is the main for me. Oftas hit the Konya's heart last weekend.Kasimpasa lost badly to Sivas and again at home they shall to show some better peformance in these farewell rounds. They hadnt chance to score last week but i am sure this weekend they will focus on this as their main goal.i can suggest another over 2.5 here. Antep-Ankaragucu smells a possible draw.Ankaragucu r doin' very well at away games by sitting back in their side and getting at least 1 point.Antep got 1 deserved point at Istanbul last weekend i am sure they wont wanna lose its advantage.As a counter attack team Ankaragucu wont give many fields to create chances on pitch imo here and 0-0 correct could work here. Istanbul Belediye r doing f.cking very well last weeks.They beat Bjk and Kayseri and those victories werent about only chance.They r getting much more better than last week in everygame and improving themselves such a quick will obtain somethings imo.President talked that they r interested first 6 numbers in the league table.To reach at Denizli isnt so hard in fact and they have enough potential to have that goal.But Ankaraspor also need points actually.They have got 6 taken points in last 2 weeks.Sad but true.I am interested about another over here.Istanbul could score easily with their hot-experienced strikers and if Ankaraspor wanna get at least one point they have to do the same also.Over 2 aint a bad option here. Accorging to recent form of both Sivas and Bjk, we easily can write on paper that this is a possible home win.But after considering Bjk lost last 2 games , one of them was derby, i cant imagine they will spend pass one more week without any single point.They r still about championship just like Sivas, and only a victory at this away could depurate last 2 shameful results here.Therefore i can suggest away 0 hndcp here.considering Bobo is back and Sivas score at home as regular,another over 2 isnt out of question here. i will try to compose somethings more for others too.Good luck fellas.

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 4-5-6/4

Trabzonspor - Denizlispor (Banker of the week) Denizli deeply in crisis, they have many problems at the moment (like economic & managerial) for thats reasons wil many players left the squad for this game.Yusuf Şimşek(Captain), Zafer Demir, Caner Celep, Hasan Yiğit & Gökhan Güleç all out of squad. Kratochvil & Bülent (injured), Moreira (suspended). 1) Home win 2) Half time / full time (Trabzonspor) 3) Over 2.5 goal 4) Trabzon -1
Dude, that was the best tip I've seen in a long time...thanks a million! I only went for the Trapzon win at 4/6, but it paid off. Thanks again..

SportFootball (Turkey)
EventFenerbahce-Kaiseri
SelectionFenerbahce
Strength10/10
Date05/04/2008
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningFor me clear home win here for Fener as they will want to prove themselves again in front of their fans after victory over Chelsea.They are motivated to win this and i think they will do so.Also Kaiseri dropped in form a lot and they are playing poor recently.Odds are not great but they look sage to me.

SportFootball (Turkey)
EventGencerbirligi-Kasimpasa
SelectionUnder 2.5
Strength10/10
Date05/04/2008
Bookmaker/PriceNordicbet @ 1.80 (Back)
ReasoningMatch beetwen two unmotivated sides as i think that under here is logical bet as Gencerbirligi doesnt have so powerfull attack and they have nothing to play for.Kasimpasa already was relegated and here they will try to do best they can.I expect boring match with low number of goals.

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 4-5-6/4 i m so ill now, and i cant write more, but i took straight fener wins 1.45 sportingbet. gökhan ünal, mehmet topuz and toledo wont play.. without these players , kayseri is rubbish..

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 4-5-6/4 SİVASSPOR Petkoviç Saidi Murat Hayrettin Abdurrahman Sylla İlhan Ummak Musa Aydın Mohamed Ali Mehmet Yıldız Cvetkov BEŞİKTAŞ Rüştü İ.Toraman Gökhan Schildenfeld İ.Ãœzülmez Ali Cisse Tello Aydın Holosko Nobre beşiktaş will play without Delgado(midfielder), Baki(defence), Serdar Özkan(midfielder), Bobo(striker) , Ricardinho(midfielder).. except ricardinho all of them are first team players.. sivas has no new injury or suspended player.. will play full squad.. sivas straight wins; 2.25 sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 4-5-6/4 GENÇLERBİRLİĞİ Periç Erhan El Saka Traore Hakan Burhan M. Nas Kerem M. Çakır Kahe Okan GALATASARAY Aykut Sabri Emre Bouzid Volkan Barış M. Topal Lincoln Arda Ãœmit H. ŞÃ¼kür feldkamp resigned this week.. feldkamp was the main problem of galatasaray.. hakan şÃ¼kür and lincoln didnt like this man after they didnt play beşiktaş match.. this week our best player arda is back.. and mehmet topal and barış will play for midfield.. gençler plays awfull football.. last week they lost to denizli that had lots of problem.. gala wins; 1.8 sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 4-5-6/4 as hated coach of galatasarays is out at the moment it might seem that gala against in poor form gencler can get all three points! in gala squad also song is back after recovering from an injury... i think gala is boosted as sukur sas song nonda and lincoln claimed they are happy to see feldkamp out the team...so they should push their performance to grab the victory... galatasaray to win