• 21:00 BST Pokerkings Poker League
    • 20:00 BST PokerRoom eSport UK Pro Poker League
    • 21:00 BST Purple Lounge Nothing to Lose
    • 21:15 BST Blue Square GUKPT Online League
    • 20:30 BST Pokerstars $100,000 Gtd
    • 21:00 BST BlueSquare Runadrum Charity Tournament
    • 21:30 BST Pokerstars Sunday Million

Re: ** Poker Sunday 30th March ** Runadrum Game Starts 9pm BST

Just checked my e-mails and it looks like it was a year ago when my IP subscription was taken out. They took the second six months without asking but I dont think they took it this time. I seem to remember the exact same thing happening with my PP subscription when it ran out on the only issue they gave away a freebie. (USB stick). Looks like I am off to WH Smiths tomorrow. Dont they want subscribers then? A bit of notice wouldn't go a miss. :wall :@
Same thing happened with me Gaf and I wasn't best pleased to say the least.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ** Poker Sunday 30th March ** Runadrum Game Starts 9pm BST No focus points for me tonight AQ beaten by 66, 6 on flop along with an A 8Th, paired the 8 then flush and straight draw after turn, beaten by 66 (6 on the flop) Finally 77 beaten by 99, not needed but 9 on flop for good measure Good Luck all still in, which will be everyone ! (edit, just noticed, except fenners - so I'm in good company !) :ok

Re: ** Poker Sunday 30th March ** Runadrum Game Starts 9pm BST ok im in runas charity bash,ive come out of retirement just for this one hav,nt played online for two weeks,good luck to every1. great gesture this duncan your a top bloke :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Re: ** Poker Sunday 30th March ** Runadrum Game Starts 9pm BST :wall:wall:@:@:wall:wall In the words of Brittany Spears (????) "oops I did it again". Could have swore I entered tonites focus game but when it started it didn't include me.... checked and sure enough the money I deposited earlier today was untouched.......:wall:wall:wall:wall

Re: ** Poker Sunday 30th March ** Runadrum Game Starts 9pm BST wow 10,000 out in a hour:eek i reckon there must be a couple of thousand sitouts left as well:eek im doin ok on 6k :) the player 2 to my right is overbetting every hand near the button ,so next time i get something half decent its war:loon

Re: ** Poker Sunday 30th March ** Runadrum Game Starts 9pm BST 11103 for me - first time I have played this one and was appalled by the standard. My raise was reraised allin by K8 offsuit leaving me to find less money than I originally raised with. Like derrr I was going to pass!!!!!!!!!:loon Sure enough he gets two kings on the board and I'm crippled. :\