** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NRL: Round 3

Re: NRL: Round 3 hey boys, hope you all had a wonderful weekend and lets see if we can't get off to another winner with monday night football. If you had of told me 3 weeks ago that after the first 2 rounds of NRL Manly would be 0-2 after playing the Sharks and Knights i would have laughed at you. Well now that is the case and i think we can all see they our struggling without there hooker Monaghan who is half way across the world in England. Monaghan was the backbone of the Manly team last year and imo he has one of the smartest rugby league minds in the game, so his lost is going to prove to be the missing x-factor for Manly this year. However i do like the look of sending Lyon back to the centres as he is one of the worlds best and at 5/8 he was just not the same. Again this reminded me of the Dragons last year playing Gasnier at 5/8 and not getting the best out of him, and i think the same can be said for Lyon. The warriors lost there fullback Mckinnon before a ball was even kicked in the NRL season and i think that is going to be a MAJOR loss for them this year. In there first game vs Melbourne the warriors made far to many mistakes and were just outplayed but turned it around a week later in round 2 vs Eels. However today without the likes of PRICE i think the NZ boys are going to have a tough time vs the pumped up Sea Eagles. I cannot see the Eagles been 0-3 so with all these factors in mind i will have to tip the Manly Sea Eagles MY TIP: MANLY SEA EAGLES 1-12 @ 3.00 OR MANLY 7-12 @ 5.75 goodluck all today and lets get the week off to a winning start. :ok

Re: NRL: Round 3 Warriors win by 1-12 margin Very impressed by the way that the Warriors took care of the Eels last week. The intensity was there and so was the movement of the ball which when they do it well, they do it very well. As for Manly, they have stumbled in the first two games especially last week where they led Newcastle for most of the game and allowed them to come back in extra time. Manly have lost both their games in close encounters and traditionally there is not much between the two but i think the Warriors have that little bit more coming into this game.

Re: NRL: Round 3 Doh, misjudged tiem of the kick off so can't place the bets I was going to (Warriors HT lead of 1-6 @ 5.00). Am on Ballin for first and Mannering for last try as small interest bets. To uselessly reply to your question Loki, Sea Eagles despite being 0-2 have only conceded 29pts this year so their defence is obviously still going strong.

Re: NRL: Round 3 Thanks for the warm welcomes boys, Jumbo i think i remember you writing some very useful stuff last year as i was looking on as a guest. Would be very interested in everybodys opinion. The way i see it, its "us" vs "them" us been the PUNTERS and them been the BOOKIES. I hope you all have a great week :ok and ill see you all back here thursday or friday.:cheers