** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ludlow - Thur 20th Mar

Ludlow 15:00 City Affair E/W (NAP, for BBOTD purposes I've put it WIN bet) Ok, I am going to take on the favorite here! I know psychomodo is a good horse, but the price is just too short. City Affair is a horse with ability, his form reads 21110. Ok LTO it was in a class 2 race against some smart types like Leslingtaylor or Pigeon Island. Trainer already proved it can pull up a win after some time off, vide King's Euro that won 31st Jan after half an year away. Trainer form reads well too in the last races. It's a feather weight comparing to it's last 3 wins. I think it's very well handicapped. A Jockey that knows this horse and the 1's in the horses form go with this jockey. So ... can't see why RP predicts this @ 11/2 but I am taking 8/1 currently on betfair :) at the price is a cracking E/W BET!

Re: Ludlow - Thur 20th Mar Yeah Ive looked at C.A also and quietly fancy it :ok 20080320Lud153002.pngLa Estrella 3.30 Ludlow Going to go for the value shot who could spring a surprise if Galient blows up, he runs well fresh but fails to build on it. La Estrella won when last seen over the jumps at Folkstone 2m4f GS smashing Hernando Royal by 10L's and the fact that Jimmy McCarthy is booked just for this ride at Ludlow makes it even more appealing. *Price: 5/2

Re: Ludlow - Thur 20th Mar 2:30 - TURKISH SULTAN - E/W Evan Williams is four from 14 in selling/claiming hurdles at the track, Turkish Sultan is a 16-1 chance & a good e/w bet to getr a place. Best of flat form would give this horse a chance here, with the ground more suitable today, visor refitted, nothing particullary strong in this can take a hand in the finish.

Re: Ludlow - Thur 20th Mar Ludlow 2.30 Three Ships - win A lot better than these although has a huge amount of weight to give away. Wouldn't be my usual sort of seller/claimer bet as he isn't particularly well in at the weights, but I know the owner well and have a horse with the yard, I know it is fit, well etc. It doesn't like the stick too much, so a hand n heels race wouldn't be the disadvantage it may be to other horses in the race, it's likely he would be ridden that way anyway.