Enjoyed watching Cheltenham on the box

I don't usually bet on horses because i'm clueless, but thought i'd have some small bets for the festival. I went pretty solidly, breaking evens or slightly above which is not bad for first time around. I got a good buzz out of it i must say, and each of my three winners came in my first bets of each race(after that i was shafted) ! when Captain cee bee won on the first day i jumped up and smacked my head of the metal light shade.:loon All in all it was good to watch, but i doubt i'd be saying that if it wasn't for a bit of luck.

Re: Enjoyed watching Cheltenham on the box My first cheltenham-watch since the days of Jodami and The Fellow........I've had a few years away from the sport.........:unsure I've loved it !!........ Seen every race ..........I watched the whole thing on Racing UK, which knocks the spots off Channel 4, and managed to fit my work around the races. The only downside was that I didn't back a single winner and managed to lose about 50 quid............:wall I'm gonna have to rethink my Cheltenham betting strategy before next time............:clap

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.