Long Term Football Drip Ends - 350 WINS, 1 LOSS

ScottyXS

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 169 Bets!!

WOW, that was close! I bet you felt a bit :pukewhen turkey equalized! Well done anyway mate!
I am a bit :puke my other thread lost. Oh well, this was always meant to last longer (longer odds etc)

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 169 Bets!! 39 behind you mate :ok Shocker 4 me today also , PM you later , and hey at least your big ones still going strong. You were always gona come a cropper sooner or later by doing 2 diff scores on the same game . Feel 4 u though :cry Stan james were about to go 1/7 Mr A , 6/1 ScottyXS , but as it is the latest is they now go 4/11 Mr A 2/1 ScottyXS Chin up mate , have a few :beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 169 Bets!!

No bet tonight mate ?
Its the bloody bills!! :eyes Had the phone bill come in, and had to withdraw something!! :spank Oh hail the mighty BT :notworthy I'll continue when I have the cash again :loon The news is out- is this the beginning of the end of the race to 200? Ill bang it in as soon as I can mate, cant let you romp to an easy victory.

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 170 Bets!!

Where did ya get your cash from mate ?
Did W4ME buy some tips off you so you can buy him a motorbike/car/flooring/house/appartment/block of flats:rollin
;):lol Its still coming through Paypal, but think its as good as gotten :D Bet 171: WON final score St Patrick's Athletic 5 - Finn Harps 1 Won: £1.52 loon.gif Means new balance to bet : £182.47 Banked: £52.85

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 170 Bets!!

Question is Motorbike or Car ? You decided
With the continued success, he thought a tad bigger, a plane no less!! - until I said I think he's high enough :rollin:rollin:rollin

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 171 Bets!!

Did W4ME buy some tips off you so you can buy him a motorbike/car/flooring/house/appartment/block of flats:rollin
Yep i did buy some off him,the deal was too good to turn down, monthly subscription as well :lol £50 for 100 tips p.c.m. :ok
With the continued success' date=' he thought a tad bigger, a plane no less!! - until I said I think he's high enough :rollin:rollin:rollin[/quote'] Yes and it must be in Red,7 seater lear jet. I've posted you the brochre with the one i want.:ok