eSport UK Pro Poker League - Results

GaF

eSport UK Pro Poker League - Results  

1. 1.

• I have qualified through the PL team and wish to remain there
    • I have qualified through another team, but would like to be transferred to a PL team if possible
    • I have qualified through another team, but am happy to remain where I am
    • I played tonight but did not manage to qualify
    • I was not able to make it tonight

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: eSport UK Pro Poker League - Results :unsure

Welcome to the eSport-Poker League UK. Due to your participation in the qualifiers last week you will be part of the team “Bikeradar Kings of Poker”.

Partially the eSport-Poker League UK did nominate replacements. Even though you haven’t been in top 5 or top 10 position you are now invited to this team.

Re: eSport UK Pro Poker League - Results Hello david,

Welcome to the eSport-Poker League UK. Due to your participation in the qualifiers last week you will be part of the team “PuntersLounge”.

Partially the eSport-Poker League UK did nominate replacements. Even though you haven’t been in top 5 or top 10 position you are now invited to this team.

With this email you receive all the important information on the eSport-Poker League UK.

The 1st league will start on the upcoming Sunday, 9th of March 2008 at 8.00 pm GMT.

As a matter of course the participation fee is being paid by your sponsor.

Re: eSport UK Pro Poker League - Results Okay mate ta reason i asked was you did qualify with another team also as did I thanks mate:ok

I clicked link and it says i have applied for membership to the team' date=' that is after i changed it from German to English.:ok[/quote']

Re: eSport UK Pro Poker League - Results

its a german team?
No, the "temporary manager/organizer" person is probably German. As far as I understand it, the team manager has to be from the country the league is for. (There's a German league, a UK league, etc.) So in the UK league the team (or it's manager) has to be officially from the UK. The other members can be from anywhere, though. (Much like the football Premier League, I guess. The teams are British, but half the players are from abroad.)

Re: eSport UK Pro Poker League - Results Hello Brian, Welcome to the eSport-Poker League UK. Due to your participation in the qualifiers last week you will be part of the team “Techradar Calling United”. Not happy with a team called United so will be lobbying the Manager to get it changed or I'm a sit out :lol

Re: eSport UK Pro Poker League - Results Ah right thanks thought it was because of the flag and wasnt sure if that meant we were joining the german league rather than the uk one thanks Sj:ok

No' date=' the "temporary manager/organizer" person is probably German. As far as I understand it, the team manager has to be from the country the league is for. (There's a German league, a UK league, etc.) So in the UK league the team (or it's manager) has to be officially from the UK. The other members can be from anywhere, though. (Much like the football Premier League, I guess. The teams are British, but half the players are from abroad.)[/quote']

Re: eSport UK Pro Poker League - Results

Hello Brian' date= Welcome to the eSport-Poker League UK. Due to your participation in the qualifiers last week you will be part of the team “Techradar Calling United”. Not happy with a team called United so will be lobbying the Manager to get it changed or I'm a sit out :lol
Not a bad team we have so far mate Me, Dave, strider and you........:ok

Re: eSport UK Pro Poker League - Results Hello Maisie,

Welcome to the eSport-Poker League UK. Due to your participation in the qualifiers last week you will be part of the team “Techradar Calling United”.

Partially the eSport-Poker League UK did nominate replacements. Even though you haven’t been in top 5 or top 10 position you are now invited to this team. I did'nt even place in this one :eek

Re: eSport UK Pro Poker League - Results Hello Handsome,

Welcome to the eSport-Poker League UK. Due to your participation in the qualifiers last week you will be part of the team “Gamesradar All-In”.

Partially the eSport-Poker League UK did nominate replacements. Even though you haven’t been in top 5 or top 10 position you are now invited to this team

Re: eSport UK Pro Poker League - Results I take it this was typed on a braille keyboard:lol

Hello Handsome' date=

Welcome to the eSport-Poker League UK. Due to your participation in the qualifiers last week you will be part of the team “Gamesradar All-In”.

Partially the eSport-Poker League UK did nominate replacements. Even though you haven’t been in top 5 or top 10 position you are now invited to this team

Re: eSport UK Pro Poker League - Results Hello alan,(you hunky chunk of all maleness)

Welcome to the eSport-Poker League UK. Due to your participation in the qualifiers last week you will be part of the team “CVG Poker Champions”.

Partially the eSport-Poker League UK did nominate replacements. Even though you haven’t been in top 5 or top 10 position you are now invited to this team gonna need some help with this as i cant read german :loon:loon