eSport UK Pro Poker League - Results

GaF

eSport UK Pro Poker League - Results  

1. 1.

• I have qualified through the PL team and wish to remain there
    • I have qualified through another team, but would like to be transferred to a PL team if possible
    • I have qualified through another team, but am happy to remain where I am
    • I played tonight but did not manage to qualify
    • I was not able to make it tonight

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: eSport UK Pro Poker League - Results

I think it was 10 for all of them
I think some of them had 5 because they had had an earlier qualifier a week ago, wheras PL only had the one event today .I guess the organizers let us in to those events as their first qualifier was not well supported? Were some of the other freerolls in principle for other mags/message boards? Looks like lots of PLers got an ISL ticket for 5th or better, so what do we do with these tickets now?

There must be enough PL qualifiers to have a PL 2nd or 3rd etc. team?
Indeed - just a question of whether they will let us consolidate the players or not. Makes sense to keep players who know one another in the same team...
I think some of them had 5 because they had had an earlier qualifier a week ago, wheras PL only had the one event today .I guess the organizers let us in to those events as their first qualifier was not well supported? Were some of the other freerolls in principle for other mags/message boards? Looks like lots of PLers got an ISL ticket for 5th or better, so what do we do with these tickets now?
I think they were basically unclaimed teams (or very small forums who couldnt claim a team of their own...) We need to wait and see with numbers - I thought it was 10 in all, but could be mistaken - however they are still very short of players, so may well make it 10 regardless :unsure Now I think we need to just sit tight and wait for some feedback.... I appreciate tonight was a bit farcical, but I remain confident that this will be good fun when the league proper gets under way :ok

Re: eSport UK Pro Poker League - Results Amongst all the confusion just registering for the game tonight, didnt even realise that i could have played in the other games :$, so it was just the one game for me :sad Good luck to all those that qualified tonight. :clap Does seem that everyone is confused by what is going on so hope all is sorted for you all :hope

Amongst all the confusion just registering for the game tonight, didnt even realise that i could have played in the other games :$, so it was just the one game for me :sad Good luck to all those that qualified tonight. :clap Does seem that everyone is confused by what is going on so hope all is sorted for you all :hope
same here..lot easier to concentrate on single table ...finished 5th PL one:)

Re: eSport UK Pro Poker League - Results Hi ISL Joachim, I have a couple of questions 1.Was it the top5 or the top10 that qualify? 2.If its the top5...What happens if you finish 7th place but 1 or 2 people who finished in the top5 already qualified in another freeroll example I finish 7th placed in the calling united freeroll but 2 people who finished in the top5 had already qualified in another freeroll...Does that mean I qualify

Hi dobbin, yes, it will happen exactly as you wrote it in your example. So all you guys who did not make it to the top, you all should check your emails tomorrow too ;) Cheerio, Jo
Is it possible to keep PuntersLoungers together as much as possible? I think it will make for a far more competitive and interesting tournament if you know your teammates. Have just been reading the thread on another forum who ran in this last night too, and I can see they prefer to play together too (Understandably) - I think it makes sense for all....

HTF did I qualify in 3 of them? I sat out for 99.9% of the time as it was busting my PC :unsure
I really wish I'd seen that "play in all qualifiers" thread earlier yesterday. I only played in the PL one and finished 34th. (Aces vs. junk... same old story.) So I outqualified 38 others. OK, pretty crappy. But considering some of the other leagues only had 7 or 8 players to begin with, with 5 qualifying, I would've won those several times over! (Theoretically.) So I'm kinda kicking myself right now... still. Oh well. Won another freeroll today to ease the pain. :) Good luck to those who made it! :hope

I really wish I'd seen that "play in all qualifiers" thread earlier yesterday. I only played in the PL one and finished 34th. (Aces vs. junk... same old story.) So I outqualified 38 others. OK, pretty crappy. But considering some of the other leagues only had 7 or 8 players to begin with, with 5 qualifying, I would've won those several times over! (Theoretically.) So I'm kinda kicking myself right now... still. Oh well. Won another freeroll today to ease the pain. :) Good luck to those who made it! :hope
The multi multi-tabling meant that most if not all ended up with about 30 players. Any with a lot less weren't made available to us ! :ok

The multi multi-tabling meant that most if not all ended up with about 30 players. Any with a lot less weren't made available to us !
I'm not entirely sure what that means. A couple of them started with less than 10 players. Were PL'ers not eligible for those? In which case I shall cease kicking myself a little sooner than I would have otherwise. And take my hat off to those who qualified 6 or 7 times over! :eek

Re: eSport UK Pro Poker League - Results The tables PL'rs could play all had a minimum of 25 to 30 entries :ok You can see from the results in post 1, none of them had fewer than 10 entries. Cease kicking yourself immediately :tongue2