** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Paradise Poker Hilly Home Game Final

eyesallin

Guest gazza271

Re: Paradise Poker Hilly Home Game Final

Paradise Poker Hilly Home Game Final will take place tonight 28th February at the Loose Cannon club in London. Good luck Steve! bring it home!:nana:nana:nana
nice one Gary :ok, wish Steve luck and give us an update later :ok:hope:hope:hope

Re: Paradise Poker Hilly Home Game Final Hi All Well not good news:cry got to loose cannon club for 7ish had a stiff drink just to settle me:beer all the big bods from poker player were there:notworthy, torni started at 8pm first few hands pretty poor everyone playing as tight as assholes:moon. Anyway 20mins in and on the BB get dealt Qh5h not great but hey. anyway folds round and guy before small blind limps and SM folds his 100. flop comes 4c Qd 2c (something like that!) so this guy bets 200 i call hit top pair not a great kicker, turn comes 3 so im putting him on club draw or maybe A5 for the straight he bets 200 again so i call anyway river doesnt help some thing like 9 i think so flush hasnt been hit and he fires again with 200 now the size of the pot and what his betting is telling me well your not that strong are u ( i was obviously wrong) So i raise to 1400 put the pressure on now he takes a while thinking hard and says raise you to 2800 :@:@:@:@ so now pot commited with my pair of Q not a great kicker so i thinks to myself youve got shit so i call after a while of deliberation he turns Q2 :wall:wall as you can tell i wasnt very happy this numpty has completly suckered me. that leaves me with 50 chips i double up a couple of times to 400 then get busted out.:(:(:(:( anyway was a great night not all bad picked up £500 for my troubles and played a sit n go £10 buy in and won that with my brother coming second and Dad third. Would just like to thank you all for your support and sorry to let u all down. Will see most of you in newcastle in Apr for a great weekend:gimme and PL final table and if any of you have any feedback on my hand then please feel free to get in touch:notworthy THANKS AGAIN Steve:ok

Re: Paradise Poker Hilly Home Game Final Bad luck son, at the end of the day, you had a good evening and enjoyed the social, can't all be winners. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Put that one down to experience and learn by it, that's the trouble when you play inexperienced players, they don't quite do what you expect them to do and that's why anyone can win at Poker, cos no matter how much skill and experience you have you can be killed off by an opponent with a lucky card draw. See you in the WSOP semi on SKY Wednesday and good luck. http://eyesallin.blogspot.com/