bowles10

Tip Detail
SportHorse Racing
Event5.30 Taunton
SelectionSandymac (Each-Way)
Strength5/10
Date28/02/2008
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ SP (Back)
Reasoningbacked this horse on last 3 outings since it won twice earlier on in the season. Interesting now returning to 2m 1f as both wins were over 16 & 18f. The better ground should suit also. Trainer Moore is still knocking out winners so happy to give it another chance.

Re: Best bet of the day 28/02 4.00 Taunton : Farmers Lad 1pt win 8 runner Novice Handicap, not many showing any decent form in this race so need to find one that might have some improvement to come. Farmers Lad fits the bill, ran well for a long way at Leicester last time on his chase debut before weakening late on, should come on for that run at least a couple of pounds and that could be enough in this grade. Better ground should brush up his jumping and the faster track should suit too.

Re: Best bet of the day 28/02 3.20 Ludlow -Roussea. For the purpose of this thread Im going to say E/W @ 7/1, hoping all 8 goto post. But as in my preview I think it will win, but thats for my bet. But for the purpose of the best bet of the day he's a solid E/W.

Re: Best bet of the day 28/02 Nad Al Sheba 4.15 Boscobel 1 pt win for the purpose of this. Currently around the 9/2 mark if it drifts any further it would be an e.w bet to nothing but anyway it warrents huge respect for win chances anyway. I have talked before about how it was so progressive last season, won at Royal Ascot and was fourth in Irish Derby. Disappointed since then but not without an excuse or two, York run was too bad to be true and lto it did not really take to the dirt or the shorter distance. A return to turf and 12f looks more his thing. Having to give weight away to all but one of todays rivals is a tough task and it may well be that it could find a few too good but Frankie rides and if he was that keen on others chances I believe he could do the lower weight so I see that as a positive and even though winning of top weight is a tough thing to do in these races, the current price looks generous enough for a horse who last season after all was a Group 2 winner.

Re: Best bet of the day 28/02 Taunton 2.30 - Temper Lad 0.5 points EW pretty dire race, a class 5 16 runner selling handicap hurdle. The selection has won 2 races in the last year or so, both of them class 5 selling handicap hurdles with 13 and 17 runners. He seems to be at his best at 16F on heavy ground up to 20F on good ground so todays trip/ground should be ideal. Both his recent wins have been on right-hand tracks from around the top of the handicap - joint top weight today and a claimer taking 5lb off.........both his recent wins have been with a claimer up. Last 2 runs have been in class 3 and class 4.........now back to his level and a good each way chance.

Re: Best bet of the day 28/02 Lingfield 4:10 Art Modern Not raced since 13Oct07 but I like how trainer G L Moore gets the runners ready for owner Matthew Green. They have their best at this course and Art Moden is overpriced in my opinion. He has run a 1m4f trip three times and finished 1st and 3rd in two of them. Class 4, 2 wins, 1 second, and 1 third from 12 runs. This course, 3 wins and 1 third from 5 runs. Course and Distance, third and first from two runs. 3pts ew @ 14-1 Sportingbet

Re: Best bet of the day 28/02 2.20 Ludlow Hibiki Going now good which will help but useful and progressive sort which will be using this race most probably as a warm up for Cheltenham. CD winner and Hobbs also in the winners of late looks a good bet here

Re: Best bet of the day 28/02 Mon Petite Amour 4.40 Lingfield. Lay. (Racing Post SP 11/4) All about the weights, and they demand she needs to be 'at least' at her best if certain others run their races, so with a few looking to have a slightly better chance at the weights if they run their races, the value call is to lay more than play at around a short looking 11/4.

Re: Best bet of the day 28/02 Taunton 14:30 Master T WIN It's a open race, and G Moore has his stable on pretty decent form! Horse is somewhat consistent and I think it's one with chances, and @ 8/1 it's a shot to hit the top of this month's league :)

Re: Best bet of the day 28/02 my best bet of the day would be mister knight 300 taun. a two horse race and with the favourite having jumping problems i feel we have the value at the prices. chase debut but sure to have schooled well with nicholls and with nothing between the main two runners this would be the bet.

Re: Best bet of the day 28/02 4.00 Taunton ROCKVIEW LAD. 0.5 points E/W. I'm taking a chance that during his mini break they've found out what's been bugging him, as if he can run to his best ten he'd have a good chance of a win. Conditions are suitable and the other runners all have questions to answer, so I'll take him to go well at nice odds.

Re: Best bet of the day 28/02

Taunton 14:30 Master T WIN It's a open race, and G Moore has his stable on pretty decent form! Horse is somewhat consistent and I think it's one with chances, and @ 8/1 it's a shot to hit the top of this month's league :)
made mistakes first two... end of race!:wall:wall:wall

Re: Best bet of the day 28/02 K9.20 Wrighty Almighty 0.5pt E/W In good form and Kempton is possibly its favourite AW track. Jim Crowley takes the ride and he has winning form on this one. In fact J Crowley may just be the difference because many of its market rivals have much less experienced jockeys on board. The selection is also one of the few in the race to have winning form in this grade.

Re: Best bet of the day 28/02

My best bet of the day would be Spoof Master - Kempton 7.20
Ad87, if you want to take part in the competition proper have a read of the rules mate. Two things you must remember, all bets must be on 15 mins before the race time and all selections must have some sort of reasoning into why you think its your best bet, saying you just fancy it wont wash. Look forward to seeing your tips. BH