DailyDonkey.com & Betting Bot

Leigh3D

Hi guys, I have recently purchased betting software from Dailydonkey.com after a successful 5-day trial. Since purchasing the software I have consistently lost over the last 2 weeks, approx £150 using £2 lay stakes and not laying over 6. Its pretty fool proof to use, i'm just baffled why Daily donkey are displaying a profit, when i'm down 75 points! Hmmm, has anybody else used this system? I managed to find an old post regarding the site, but nothing up to date and with the software. Can this system work? Cheers :sad

Re: DailyDonkey.com & Betting Bot Don't know anything about the site or the system. Do they proof to achievable betfair prices and deduct commission? If not that would explain why they are displaying a profit, while you are losing. Some laying services out there proof to SP and/or don't deduct commission which is ridiculous really.

Re: DailyDonkey.com & Betting Bot I tried it over the past month without the bot. The first two weeks in Jan were fine but the last few days have been a disaster. The figures in the profit columns dont add up as the losers are deducted at sp which is nearly always shorter than the betfair price' and they dont deduct the 5% either He was showing a 38,000 profit at one point to his last 30 days criterea and that has dropped considerably, so he is admiting bad run. I've given up now, back to poker grinding.

Re: DailyDonkey.com & Betting Bot There's a tipster proofing site easily found on google that proofs all the daily donkey bets - if you set the betfair commission to 5% and > S.P to 10% and run the results you'll get a good idea of longterm profits or losses. To be honest S.P > 10% is accurate if you don't go higher than 6/1 @ S.P but any greater odds than that and it ratchets up quickly.

Re: DailyDonkey.com & Betting Bot I went over to their site and examined their results. At first glance, the service looked fantastic. They picked a large number of horses and most went on to lose their races, leaving the user with a large profit. Unfortunately things are not so cut and dried. Some problem I see with this service is:

• No selections to betting exchange laying odds.
  • Select far too many horses! On 1st Feb they selected 55-odd horses! If they continue along that course then the higher BX price and commission will grind you down.
  • There appears to be a problem with their selection criteria. They are around the 80% strike rate for successful lays, which is not really sufficient for a successful lay system of these odds.

Their service is not entirely useless. You may like to take their selections and plug them into your own filters to only select fewer horses overall, or use a filter based on odds, etc.

Re: DailyDonkey.com & Betting Bot The biggest problem is that not all selections are posted up the beginning - you need to keep going back and rechecking as selections get added. Unsurprisingly - This isn't a problem if you subscribe to the software as it automatically refreshes the selections, so you don't miss any.

Re: DailyDonkey.com & Betting Bot

There's a tipster proofing site easily found on google that proofs all the daily donkey bets - if you set the betfair commission to 5% and > S.P to 10% and run the results you'll get a good idea of longterm profits or losses. To be honest S.P > 10% is accurate if you don't go higher than 6/1 @ S.P but any greater odds than that and it ratchets up quickly.
Hi Kanga It would be great if you could point me to the proofing site you refer to re dailydonkey (I did search in google with obvious words but drew a blank):sad Many thanks Mike

Hi guys' date= I have recently purchased betting software from Dailydonkey.com after a successful 5-day trial. Since purchasing the software I have consistently lost over the last 2 weeks, approx £150 using £2 lay stakes and not laying over 6. Its pretty fool proof to use, i'm just baffled why Daily donkey are displaying a profit, when i'm down 75 points! Hmmm, has anybody else used this system? I managed to find an old post regarding the site, but nothing up to date and with the software. Can this system work? Cheers :sad
Hi Leigh3d How are you doing in the last couple of weeks...Have things balanced out to secure any profit yet? It's always helpful to get a real world response:clap Best wishes Mike

Hi guys' date= I have recently purchased betting software from Dailydonkey.com after a successful 5-day trial. Since purchasing the software I have consistently lost over the last 2 weeks, approx £150 using £2 lay stakes and not laying over 6. Its pretty fool proof to use, i'm just baffled why Daily donkey are displaying a profit, when i'm down 75 points! Hmmm, has anybody else used this system? I managed to find an old post regarding the site, but nothing up to date and with the software. Can this system work? Cheers :sad
I've had a look at their results using the 6 odds max and it seems for the period you are talking about they have struggled with lots of minus signs. Of course they don't deduct BF commission and as previously mentioned they use SP which I'm told can be up to 20% lower then we can get on BF. I am a total noob and what surprises me is that I can find hardly any independent reviews on lay2lose/dailydonkey anywhere. This plan is heavily promoted and there must be loads of people out there who have first hand knowledge of using the tips and bot??? Into the realms of speculation...is no news good news?? Best wishes Mike

Re: DailyDonkey.com & Betting Bot Turbo, I think it's against the rules to advertise site's on here, hence the cloak & dagger stuff - but if you google "tipster proofing" - it's the first site that comes up. select tipster, select a time period (longer the better) select commision at 5% and S.P >10% - (for odds over 11/2 the % is incrementally higher) Loads of tipsters advertise a profit but take this 15%+ away and they don't look so good - especially as you have their fees and software programs to pay for as well - ;)

Re: DailyDonkey.com & Betting Bot Thank you Kanga...I did get there and ran the figures over recent results and the result was not hopeful. B/F 5% and 10% over SP blows out all the "Profits" for the bot. Their "lay of the day" seems to fair better on recent figures. Best wishes Mike

Re: DailyDonkey.com & Betting Bot I used their bot and selections nearly a year ago. The site hasn't changed since then. I was consistently loosing money even when i told the bot to stop after gaining 3 points a day. Most days for me ended up in disaster. Other forums I have been to have the exact same story, so maybe you should look at forums instead of just websites. If i had done my research, i would have known not to buy the bot. It was a total waste of my time. Live and learn for me I guess....

I've had a look at their results using the 6 odds max and it seems for the period you are talking about they have struggled with lots of minus signs. Of course they don't deduct BF commission and as previously mentioned they use SP which I'm told can be up to 20% lower then we can get on BF. I am a total noob and what surprises me is that I can find hardly any independent reviews on lay2lose/dailydonkey anywhere. This plan is heavily promoted and there must be loads of people out there who have first hand knowledge of using the tips and bot??? Into the realms of speculation...is no news good news?? Best wishes Mike
I'm afraid not, Mike. I have been monitoring the bot of late but things don't seem to have picked up. I contacted the lay2lose rep/administrator to ask if there was anything I could alter to maximise profits but was told that it was just one of those things! I was sure that after seeing the amazing profits on the website that there was money to be made here - even after commission, but after running with the system for a while am now thinking maybe not! If I heard of one success story from the betting bot I would continue with it, but I think it's time to try something else, any ideas guys? :unsure

Re: DailyDonkey.com & Betting Bot Just thought I would put my thoughts in having read these posts. To SP they have made according to Racing Index 11910.92 units profit. However that is on an 80.75% SR with a 1.87% ROI over 10047 bets from 1/1/2007. They are using high number of selections and low ROI which is what most laying consists of. However a 1.87% is what you should be having as pretty much a minimum after increasing SP by 20% to be able to make long term profit. Although RI set it automatically at 5% increases and 5% commission this is nowehere near what you will get, except perhaps if you are betting odds on. The standard should always be 20% up to around 14/1 after which the 20% will increase dramatically on the long shots. Using 20% you can see a steady decline of -0.79% ROI, small but losing which over a year would have led to losses of 5995.64 units. All of this at they are still 4th in RI top ten laying tables. So you can see why both the tables and the stats on the site need to have further examination before deciding on whether to lay or not. Of course if you are looking at backing always work to SP and you should be fine. I hope this dissuades you from continuing to use the service and from others starting. :loon