** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Forum Challenge Do you want to take Part !!!

PsychoDave

Hi Guys AWOP would like to throw down the Gauntlet and Take you on in a forum challenge, Are you up for it ?? All the finer points Ie date time ect need to be Finalized yet so this is just a tester to see if your wanting to take part. I have also thrown down the Gauntlet to UKPL, Lips and furness poker who have all accepted the challenge. The structure would be along the lines of €5 entry with a starting stack of 2500 with a 15 minute clock. Run over something like 4 weeks with a day and time to be decided hoping most will be able to take part, at Virgin Poker. The Final Table would all receive points for there forum and the winning forum would receive not only a Trophy but another prize which I will be sorting out with Virgin Poker, The overall winner IE player with most points over the whole challenge will also obtain a prize and again i need to sort this out pre challenge. If you think your up to the challenge let me know here and as soon as I have everything in place I will contact a site Mod with details for you....:drums

Re: Forum Challenge Do you want to take Part !!! just had AWOP monthly email, sounds like this is going to take place!! "FORUM CHALLENGE Following the success of these events in the past we are pleased to announce that a forum challenge has been set up on Virgin poker and will give you the chance to represent team AWOP against LIPS, Furness Poker, Punters lounge and UKPL. The tournaments will take place each Thursday starting on the 6th March and running for 4 weeks. This will be a fun event and there will be some team and individual prizes on offer. Please come and join us for some great fun and hopefully we can keep our 100% record in these events intact.Keep an eye on the forum for further details! "

Re: Forum Challenge Do you want to take Part !!! I have contacted Virgin for conformation of structure and dates, Your Forum Mods will Notify you of all thats happening. But yes after talking to all forums they have all agreed to structure times and entry fees, I personally want this open to every member of there specific forum with no limit on numbers. This is a fun challenge and should be played as such, with plenty of table banter and good humor, If you need to bad mouth anybody then direct it at me as I have broad shoulders and can laugh it off.The entry fee is €5 + 0.50C so should be acceptable for even the small stake players. I will let your Mods fill you in with all the other details, but this should be a great little event for your members.... Have fun and be lucky.:cheers

• 4 weeks later...