ATP Brasil/Delray Beach/Marseille & WTA Antwerp 11th-17th Feb

Re: ATP Brasil/Delray Beach/Marseille & WTA Antwerp 11th-17th Feb

I don't know mate I haven't been following that tournament closely - but there has been a massive drift in Bondarenkos price in the Betfair market (1.55 to 1.81). Just looking around she was talking about her "physical state" after a lot of matches so you could be right. Not sure about the other girl' date=' she beat Szavay earlier but apparently that was more down to Szavay being awful.[/quote'] Kleybanova got it done. :ok

SIMON @ 5.5 Ladbrokes. Big dog' date= but I'm willing to take a shot especially when getting the best price (above Betfair price) at a 1 ball bookie. Still not sure how Djokovic is feeling, or how interested he is in this tournament. He beat Dodig yesterday comfortably, but he's ranked 296 and I've never heard of him and this will be a much tougher test. Simon was the champion here last year and I expect a good effort to defend it this week. He's been reasonable this year, losses to Llodra (went on to win title), Berdych and Nadal aren't bad. He's decent indoors, and at home plus we can't be sure about Djokovic this is worth a shot.
:dude

Re: ATP Brasil/Delray Beach/Marseille & WTA Antwerp 11th-17th Feb Thanks guys:ok ANCIC @ 1.85 Pinnacle. Tough match to call between a couple of guys coming back from injury problems but I'm willing to side with Ancic as a slight fav. I think he's further along the process of coming back and I watched the match against Tsonga and I thought he was excellent - especially in the tight moments he was very strong and looked like the Ancic of a couple of years ago who hit the top 10. He backed that up with a comfortable win and I think he'll be ready today. Soderling has done very well in his first tournament back, but a couple of tough 3 setters against Nieminen and Gasquet could leave him drained for today, especially coming off a late match against a home favourite into a day match. In terms of the match up both serve great and should hold easily, Soderling has more penetration from the back but Ancic is more solid and better at the net. That's the key I think, in the tight moments Ancic has more variety and should get the job done today. Both have a great record here, Soderling 9-2, Ancic 10-4 with one loss being a retirement.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventPennetta - Kanepi
SelectionPennetta
Strength10/10
Date15/02/2008
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.41 (Back)
ReasoningAll the way on Flavia here.She seems to be in good form and clay is her favourite surface.Kanepi is nothing special.Just a mediocre player.She had some major problems in the second round against poor Camerin and that is not convincing me of her form.Pennetta should get the job done in this one.

Re: ATP Brasil/Delray Beach/Marseille & WTA Antwerp 11th-17th Feb Parmentier v Muller. Looks like a straightforward win for Parmentier. Muller has had a terrible run of results against poor quality opposition and Parmentier has won the last two H2Hs 2-0, the most recent being a few weeks ago at the Australian Open. Straight win @ 1.53 and 2-0 @ 2.3 on boylesports, but there might be a little more value elsewhere, no time to check just yet.

Re: ATP Brasil/Delray Beach/Marseille & WTA Antwerp 11th-17th Feb SPADEA @ 2.14 Betfair. Got to back Vince as a dog here, no way he's worse than 50/50. I'm not a Querrey fan at all, I don't know what to say I just think he's crap! Querrey has started the year OK reaching third round of the Aussie and has got a couple of wins here. But it's Spadeas form I'm more interested in; quarters in Adelaide where he lost in 3 breakers to Nieminen, 3rd round of Aussie losing to Ferrer after a couple of 5 set wins and final in Waikoloa where he lost to Lu. That's decent and looking at his form here since 2003 he's gone: Final, semi, semi, semi which is excellent. He obviously likes this place and he's no dog against Querrey.

Re: ATP Brasil/Delray Beach/Marseille & WTA Antwerp 11th-17th Feb YOUZHNY @ 2.16 Betfair. Just split this one down the middle, total 50/50 match. I mentioned earlier in the week Youzhnys form during this part of last year, well in Marseille last year he actually lost in the quarters to Baggy 2-6 7-6 7-5. That match definately could have went either way and I expect this one to be just as tight. I think since then Youzhny has turned into a real much better match player, he's strong in the big points and when he's up for it he's extremely tough to beat. Baghdatis has shown some great form this week, beating dangerous players in Clement and Karlovic thus far, but I'm sure his groudies will be tested a lot more by Youzhny. Very tough match to call, so taking the price, and just when I think about it I just favour Youzhny to come through.

Re: ATP Brasil/Delray Beach/Marseille & WTA Antwerp 11th-17th Feb Ended up 1-2 yesterday which was quite poor:sad ANCIC @ 2.33 Pinnacle. I watched both of there matches yesterday and they were both excellent. Ancic dominated the whole match against Soderling and despite it going 3 sets he was never troubled. Baghdatis was class against Youzhny, he served extremely well and was penetrating from the back. Both guys have great records in this tournament and this should be a cracker. H2H is 3-1 to Ancic including a meeting in Marseille in 2006, but Baggy won the last meeting. I just like Ancic in this one, he's extremely motivated - just watch his reaction after his wins so far this week. Ancic has an edge on serve, and hopefully he'll be able to hang with Baghdatis from the back. This should be really close, so taking this nice price which I think should be very close to evens.

Re: ATP Brasil/Delray Beach/Marseille & WTA Antwerp 11th-17th Feb just have to comment this match this will be an easy baggy win. reason is simmple, after yesterdays 3 sets against soderling ancic is quite empty. this man havent played this many matches for almost half year. baggy knows that and he will prepare tactic no doubt. this is big achivment for ancic and no doubt that he will loose this one. altought i want him to win, but i am realistic. baggy is realyy great player when he wants to play and it seems that he want to go on top in this one

just have to comment this match this will be an easy baggy win. reason is simmple, after yesterdays 3 sets against soderling ancic is quite empty. this man havent played this many matches for almost half year. baggy knows that and he will prepare tactic no doubt. this is big achivment for ancic and no doubt that he will loose this one. altought i want him to win, but i am realistic. baggy is realyy great player when he wants to play and it seems that he want to go on top in this one
Good luck mate:ok

Re: ATP Brasil/Delray Beach/Marseille & WTA Antwerp 11th-17th Feb i just heard interview with ancic: he said that he felt brilliant. in 1. set he had great serv in second set his & of 1. serv was quite lower but game from the base line was great. murray is also big choker. i was wrong when said that he is empty. he had last month hard training. so he is capable of winning it.

Re: ATP Brasil/Delray Beach/Marseille & WTA Antwerp 11th-17th Feb ANCIC @ 2.62 Stan James. Making his first appearance of the year Ancic has been exceptional, and looks to be players as well as when he was in the top 10 a couple of years ago. Since his first win over Tsonga, you can see how much this week means to him and he is so pumped up. I'm not sure what to make of Murray this week, unfortunately I haven't been able to watch him play (having watched 3 of Ancics matches!). But looking at the numbers he's really struggled up to the semi, where he really took care of Mathieu. His first serve % was poor in that game, but he won a great % of points on serve which makes me think Mathieu didn't play well. Even if Murray was great, he sometimes struggles to put in consistant performances. If you were to analyse this game stroke-for-stroke, you'd probably conclude that Murray will be able to dismantle Ancic, getting a lot of serves back and having more variety from the back. But, although that is possible, I really like how Ancic is playing this week and I think he can at least keep this very close.

Re: ATP Brasil/Delray Beach/Marseille & WTA Antwerp 11th-17th Feb ALMAGRO @ 1.57 Pinnacle. Sorry I've got no time. Moya has struggled all week going 3 sets in every match and considering the opposition that has been poor. I think Almagro has been very solid, coming through easily with only a blip in the middle of the match with Volandri. When he's confident he can be devastating on clay and I think he can take this quite easily.