Yippeeeeeeee !!!!!!!! (not)

Guest gazza271

Guest gazza271

After a few days connection problems I have decided to go back to the laptop for my poker. All day so far I have been uninstalling from the desktop and reinstalling on the laptop, 80 odd sites :unsure:lol:lol:lol:lol. Still not bl00dy finished. :(:(:(:(

Guest gazza271

Re: Yippeeeeeeee !!!!!!!! (not) Can someone check Paradise for me, dont know if there's an upgrade but it's the only Boss site I can't get logged into, keeps telling me unavailable. ta :ok

Re: Yippeeeeeeee !!!!!!!! (not)

I used to keep all the icons on the desktop like a badge of honour but now I just keep the active ones there.
Me too - till someone told me that a cluttered desktop slows the machine. (dunno how true that is - after all they're only 1kb shortcuts:unsure) Anyhow, I now just have one 'Poker' folder on my desktop with all the shortcuts in. :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: Yippeeeeeeee !!!!!!!! (not)

Working for me. :ok
bugger :wall:wall I downloaded from the Paradise site as well. The old Spodds file doesnt seem to work now either. Was there a link for another way of downloading ?