• 19:00 GMT BetonBet February European Leaderboard - $1300 Gtd
    • 19:00 GMT Mansion Carling Cup Freeroll
    • 19:00 GMT Nordicbet $10,000 RH Freeroll
    • 19:30 GMT William Hill £3500 Added
    • 20:00 GMT Betfair PokerPlayer Grand Prix
    • 20:00 GMT CelebPoker League â?¬25000 Rebuy
    • 20:15 GMT Virgin Cheapskates Rebuy - â?¬70 Added
    • TBC Betfair/BadBeat Dream Team III

Re: ** Poker Monday 4th February ** I wont choose password restricted games as Focus .... but they can be focus when down to a vote.... For the Nordic to be a focus, I had to pre select it because of the raked hand.... so it was either preselect the Nordic (and exclude betfair) or leave to the vote (and exclude the Nordic)... Maybe I didn't get the choice right :unsure but I had to make a decision (and I'm not changing it now, as that will just lead to more confusion :tongue2)

Re: ** Poker Monday 4th February **

Is that right - 1 raked hand for the focus game?
Nade, it's right. Just the 1 Raked Hand and, up and until last week's tourney, I had been fine at the 2c/5c tables, but last week I had to get my rake at the 25c/50c tables - wooooooo, scary ($10 min buyin, then get out out, sharpish :eek)

Re: ** Poker Monday 4th February **

Nade' date=' it's right. Just the 1 Raked Hand and, up and until last week's tourney, I had been fine at the 2c/5c tables, but last week I had to get my rake at the 25c/50c tables - wooooooo, scary ($10 min buyin, then get out out, sharpish :eek)[/quote'] As i found last week the 25/50c is very beatable - i didn't find the 5/10c beatable though :lol From last monday - "I deposited $35 on Nordic, lost $12 at the 5/10c level through being an uber donk- then realised you need to play at 25/50 at least for raked hands - went on there with my last $20 and made $55 - not bad brucey bonus before the MTT" The Nordic result has led me to try pastures new for cash games, away from PKR where i've pretty much stopped playing now though as i didn't have a good start to the year, ($100 down) so started playing on paradise 12/25c and have made €60 in 2days and it's a lot easier to multi table too and play the Stars SNGs at the same time i reckon whereas on pkr the 3D slowed everything down.

Re: ** Poker Monday 4th February ** Hey Guys, I'm knew to Nordicbet and their freerolls.I wonder if you guys could help me out a bit here. How many people usually play in this $10k freeroll. Also, do you need to win one Raked hand or do you just need to play in 1 raked hand? Also do you need to play the hand down to the river or if you take down a hand post flop does that qualify you for the freeroll. Cheers guys

Re: ** Poker Monday 4th February ** The requirement to participate in the $10,000 freeroll is that you have played 1 raked hand 24hours prior the tournament start and for the $25,000 freeroll you must have played 10 raked hands. You will get raked hands if you play at a cash game table with a table limit 0.25-0.50 or higher.When you are dealt cards in a hand and the pot is raked a minimum of 25c you will get one raked hand. hope this helps :ok