• 18:20 iPoker $2500 Gtd Freezeout
    • 19:00 Betway Battlefield - $200 Added
    • 19:30 William Hill £1500 Added
    • 20:00 PL Private Game
    • 20:10 iPoker $6000 Gtd Freezeout
    • 20:30 32Red Everyone's a Bounty
    • 21:30 Paradise 50 Up Club - â?¬75 Freeroll + 5 Seats to Final
    • 21:40 iPoker $2500 Gtd Freezeout

Re: **Poker Wednesday 30th January** GaF, Thursday night's v-roll satellite may well go the way of Tuesday night's. It will still be January, and we've already had January's final. Tournament is in the lobby, marked as "registration open", but there's no option to actually register. Might be worth choosing an alternative now, rather than encourage people to get their raked hands in for a tournament that probably won't take place. I'd go for the 8pm iPoker $6k freezeout at $5 + 50c, to see if Nade can improve on last time's 2nd place.

Re: **Poker Wednesday 30th January**

working tonight so I choose 100k sat on virgin starting at 9 25 AM :lol:ok
You can select a private game mate, oh, and it starts at 8pm ;) Isn't it a prerequisite for firemen to be able to read any more? :tongue2

yet again i have pocket pair and get called by a/2o...what is it if this hand?? its crap yet people play it? have a good evening people ,,,i think a couple more captain morgan will drown my mood
Here's the HH for folks to make their minds up if it wa bad play! :ok Game ID 920757561 starting - 2008-01-30 20:59:16 ** PuntersLoungeFocus[1601989]:Table 1 [Multi Table Hold 'em] (100.00|200.00 No Limit - MTT) Real Money - teaulcpl sitting in seat 1 with $705.00 - Dave488 sitting in seat 2 with $4344.08 - MrTricky sitting in seat 3 with $9513.75 - SSpiersey sitting in seat 4 with $3053.75 - uberpl sitting in seat 6 with $7822.17 [Dealer] teaulcpl posted the small blind - $50.00 Dave488 posted the big blind - $100.00 ** Dealing card to SSpiersey: 9 of Diamonds, 5 of Clubs MrTricky folded SSpiersey folded uberpl folded teaulcpl went all-in - $705.00 Dave488 called - $755.00 teaulcpl shows: 3 of Diamonds, 3 of Clubs Dave488 shows: Ace of Spades, 2 of Clubs ** Dealing the flop: Ace of Diamonds, 4 of Hearts, 5 of Hearts ** Dealing the turn: 3 of Hearts ** Dealing the river: Jack of Spades Dave488 wins $1510.00 from the main pot End of game 920757561 TQM

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Wednesday 30th January** yet again i have pocket pair and get called by a/7s...what is it if this hand?? its crap yet people play it? have a good evening people ,,,i think a couple more captain morgan will drown my mood

Re: **Poker Wednesday 30th January** I blew up big style in the focus game raised from button with a5 to 3xbb and washy calls from the sb. Flop is 2 4 A washy checks I bet 500 he min raises me I decide he's at it so I push allin and he calls with A10:wall

yet again i have pocket pair and get called by a/7s...what is it if this hand?? its crap yet people play it? have a good evening people ,,,i think a couple more captain morgan will drown my mood
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin bastids

Re: **Poker Wednesday 30th January** With it being SB v BB he'd expect you to be pushing with a large range of hands - maybe any 2 cards so A high will be ahead pre flop against the standard range of someone in the SB at that point so i can understand the call, but maybe slightly loose. :unsure