Euro Hockey Leagues: 21 - 25/1

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues: 21 - 24/1 :welcome:welcome:welcome I'm new here and probably my English will be not so fluent but it's international FORUM so I suppose we'll try to help each other.. My First bet is from Slovakian ice hockey: KEZMAROK vs MARTIN (1) Money Line 2,75 by bet365 Kezmarok has to fight for the last place which gives them play-offs! Of course Martin is also very ambitious team but to be honest the have no special motivation to do their best 2morrow...There is about 25% chance of success but I think it's worthwhile odd! Com'n let's say sth more about this match...

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues: 21 - 24/1

Friday 25 January 2008Home Tie Away BPP
Vitkovice v Sparta Prague (16:00GMT) 7/516/53/2105% Details »
Hide « Vitkovice v Sparta Prague
HC Lassersberger Plzen v Karlovy Vary (16:30GMT) 5/416/581/50106% Details »
Hide « HC Lassersberger Plzen v Karlovy Vary
Slovan Ústectí Lvi v Kladno (16:30GMT) 12/57/24/5107% Details »
Hide « Slovan Ústectí Lvi v Kladno
Slavia Praha v Znojmo (17:15GMT) 1/277/2019/4105% Details »
Hide « Slavia Praha v Znojmo
Bili Tygri Liberec v Ceské Budejovice (17:30GMT) 13/1016/58/5106% Details »
EfB v Herning (18:30GMT) 9/518/523/20104% Details »
Hide « EfB v Herning
Frederikshavn v Odense (18:30GMT) 11/1073/2091/50105% Details »
Hide « Frederikshavn v Odense
SønderjyskE v Rødovre (18:30GMT) 23/2018/515/8103% Details »
Hide « SønderjyskE v Rødovre
Totempo HvIK v AaB (18:30GMT) 12/573/2024/25102% Details »
Lukko v TPS Turku (16:30GMT) 83/10018/514/5103% Details »
Hokki v K-Vantaa (16:30GMT) 3/105/111/2109% Details »
Hide « Hokki v K-Vantaa
KooKoo v Jukurit (16:30GMT) 23/204/129/20107% Details »
Adler Mannheim v Hamburg Freezers (18:30GMT) 67/10021/57/2101% Details »
Hide « Adler Mannheim v Hamburg Freezers
Augsburger Panther v Kölner Haie (18:30GMT) 41/2519/533/25102% Details »
Hide « Augsburger Panther v Kölner Haie
Frankfurt Lions v DEG Metro Stars (18:30GMT) 3/421/53/1101% Details »
Hide « Frankfurt Lions v DEG Metro Stars
Grizzly Adams Wolfsburg v Straubing Tigers (18:30GMT) 10/1119/549/20102% Details »
Hide « Grizzly Adams Wolfsburg v Straubing Tigers
Ingolstadt v Eisbären Berlin (18:30GMT) 46/2519/523/20103% Details »
Hide « Ingolstadt v Eisbären Berlin
Krefeld Pinguine v EV Duisburg Die Füchse (18:30GMT) 12/2523/55/1102% Details »
Avangard Omsk v CSKA Moscow (11:00GMT) 71/5011/233/2094% Details »
Hide « Avangard Omsk v CSKA Moscow
Dynamo Moscow v Amur Khabarovsk (11:00GMT) 49/10023/55/1102% Details »
Hide « Dynamo Moscow v Amur Khabarovsk
Lada Togliatti v Salavat (11:00GMT) 21/1019/51/1103% Details »
Hide « Lada Togliatti v Salavat
MVD Tver v Metallurg Magnitogorsk (11:00GMT) 12/54/110/11102% Details »
Dukla Trencín v MSHK SKP Zilina (16:00GMT) 1/39/211/2109% Details »
Hide « Dukla Trencín v MSHK SKP Zilina
HK SKP Poprad v Liptovsky Mikulas (16:00GMT) 4/119/25/1108% Details »
Hide « HK SKP Poprad v Liptovsky Mikulas
HKM Zvolen v HK-36 Skalica (16:00GMT) 11/2015/4340/100108% Details »
Hide « HKM Zvolen v HK-36 Skalica
MHK Kezmarok v Martin (16:00GMT) 14/57/23/4106% Details »
Hide « MHK Kezmarok v Martin
HKM Nitra v Slovan Bratislava (16:30GMT) 340/10018/520/33107% Details »
Bofors v Björklöven (18:00GMT) 77/5037/1067/50103% Details »
Hide « Bofors v Björklöven
IF Sundsvall Hockey v Huddinge (18:00GMT) 7/104/17/2101% Details »
Hide « IF Sundsvall Hockey v Huddinge
IK Oskarshamn v Almtuna (18:00GMT) 43/5021/513/5101% Details »
Hide « IK Oskarshamn v Almtuna
Leksand v Rögle BK (18:00GMT) 11/2023/519/4100% Details »
Hide « Leksand v Rögle BK
Nybro Vikings IF v Hammarby (18:00GMT) 9/2026/56/199% Details »
EHC Basel v Ambri (18:45GMT) 2/118/523/25107% Details »
Hide « EHC Basel v Ambri
Zug v Servette (18:45GMT) 19/207/239/20107% Details »

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues: 21 - 25/1 Hi there! well, from czech today i see only one match to bet. It is Usti - Kladno. AW Usti is last with 37 points, they have just a chance to avoid relegation in matches, that will play last 4 teams with each other and from them will one go down. But these teams will start "play - out" matches with points they reach in the basic part. So Usti have to stay in contact with others over them to have some chance not to be relagated. To tell the truth they are not bad nowadays, they can cause some troubles to best teams in extraliga. Last match in Budejovice, they showed some determination and did it quite hard for Budejovice to win it. But still, they made some stupid fauls, or some tactics mistakes and better teams are able to get advantage from these mistakes. That is why Usti is there, where they are... On the other hand, Kladno was last placed, around 16 matches ago. From that time they won 13 matches in basic time and 1 in over time! They have incredible serie of good results. I told to myslef, it is not possible they can win everything...but it seems it is. They won 13 matches and beated all the opponents in the table. Slavia, Sparta, Liberec, Pardubice...They are really on fire, playing easy hockey with good chances, good powerplays...and what is best. They are scoring goals from chances they are able to create! Duo Patera, Prochazka are best men in the team, but with the support of every player. They are now on the 9. th place with 64 points, what is is 5 points above play- out places. But they are 6 points under straight play -off places...and they showed they are capable of getting the 6.th place in the table at the end of the basic part. I surely think, Kladno can beat them... i am waiting for this game from tuesday ;-) Last results are(from Usti view 5:1,5:4penalty, 2:7) But the first two mathces were in the time, when Kladno was last team and had a bad, bad time. Including a badluck... It won't be easy, but i expekt Kladno to get all 3 points. From others matches, i will try Vitkovice not to lose with Sparta...but it can go wither way. Just Vitkovice is my favourite team and they gain most points at home pitch, so they have to get something from this one as well. Oh, i forgot, Kladno's next match will be at home to Sparta, and that won't be easy one... GL

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues: 21 - 25/1 Ahoj snussi:-) I agree with Kladno, but everytime I bet against Usti I loose:-) I will try Vitkovice too. They are in excelent form, Sparta is not bad these days, it will be hard match for Vitkovice bud I think that thay could win this one in front of their fans. Vitkovice HW. Another match I will try is from allsvenskan Oskarshamn - Almtuna IS HW Oskarshamn has oportunity to get before Boforos in the first seven, Boforos is playing against strong Bjorkloven I think that thay loose some points in this match. Last home matches Oskarshamn - Almtuna (4:3ot, 10:1,4:0,3:2)

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues: 21 - 25/1 OK, I've slept on CSKA and decided to let that one go. Instead, I'll try Netherlands. Tijgers to win -2.5 (2.02 @ 10bet) This is pretty low handicap for any team playing against Grizzlies. Grizzlies did improve somewhat at home, but are still the worst team in the league (by far). I expected this margin to be at around 5 or 6, but I can see why they offered this low margin. One of the most important forwards in Tijgers (Marcel Kars) has left the team and it will definitely be a big blow for them. However, Tijgers can win only against the Grizzlies in this league and they always do. When they win, they score a lot. Here are this seasons H2Hs: 30.11. 4-12 30.12. 8-2 Cup: 19.10. 2-11 3.11. 7-5 Tijgers are usually better away than in Amsterdam, and I believe that with or without Kars, Tijgers should win easily.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues: 21 - 25/1 HYC Herenthals to win (2.82 @ 10bet) HYC is second placed and Olympia is third, but the difference is: Olympia is on the way down and HYC is going up. HYC played 4 matches this year and won all four of them. One of those wins was against Olympia (3:2) and against leaders White Caps (so far untouchable - this was their second loss in the whole season). Olympia played 5 matches and won only two of them. But, both wins were against bottom teams (Phantoms and Bulldogs). They have a lot of troubles against Bulldogs (Bulldogs' goal difference is -64) and won only 3:4. Olympia reached the finals of the Cup, but afterwards everything went down hill for them. Sure, they are a strong and experienced team that can win against HYC, but recent performances don't tell so. -edit- I forgot to add: it's ML bet and it's Belgium Championship

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues: 21 - 24/1

Just curious if anyone knew of sites covering average scored goals per 1' date=2,3 periods in top icehockey leagues in Europe. Links would be appreciated.Thanks in advance!
The closest thing I know of is from Sportarena.sk. But, they only cover first periods (separate stats for home and away).

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues: 21 - 25/1 CBG: I follow you on HYC, got dnb @ 3.04 50/50 with +1 at 2.01 at Pinnacle. When I read your Tijgers pick I decide to back it @ 2.01, but I'm also trying : Grizzlies v Tijgers over 8.5 goals @ 1.87 Pinnacle Stats suggest that this line is too low, all four previous h2h's this season ended well over this line, the closest one ended with a 10 goal total: 4-12, 8-2, 2-11, 7-5, all four matches won by Tijgers. Tijgers goal average in total is 8 (61-83), Groningen's 11 (43-144).This line at 1.87 sure looks like a nice offer, hope that Kars' absence don't mess this one up. My other bets for today: Herning @ 2.15 Centrebet Herning lost vs Nordsjaelland at home last round, a major setback, now they look to bounce back fast. Efb are still fighting to reach that last playoff spot, and they are doing it quite well, their new signings have really added quality to the roster, but they still struggle vs the top 4 teams, 1-5 vs Aab away and 3-4 vs Sönderjyske at home two recent examples. Efb got a new injury for this match, Karjalainen who's been great in his new position as defender lately. Herning has a strong upper hand in h2h's, won 2/3 thi season, the loss was after o.t. away, Herning have won 7/10 last h2h's. Herning have only lost two away matches this season, and when they are out for revenge its very wize to back them at this odds, simple but true. Aab @ 1.92 Pinnacle Ladbrokes offered 1.95 for this one yesterday, but this odds still has some value imo. Aab have been poor on the road for a while, lost the last four matches, awayrecord now 6-3-8 54-58, but they have showed some definite signs of riform, three straight wins, for some reason they have played three home games in a row, to win vs in form Efb 5-1 must be considered a very decent result. Totempo mix their results, they have lost 2/3 of their latest home games, Rödovre 2-6 and Efb 1-4. Aab's coach states that the upcoming matches are very important, not do Aab want to win to climb the table, they alos need to get in to the playoffs with a good momentum going, and they will focus on defence, a tactic that works pretty good, they have only allowed five goals their last three matches. Now this odds may not look tasty for a team that has been shaky on the road, but something tells me that Aab are on the way up, they have maybe the best roster in Denmark, furthermore a good upper hand vs Totempo, won all three h2h's this season, 2-1 and 5-2 at home, 6-3 away. Frederikshavn Whitehawks - Odense under 6.5 goals @ 1.94 Pinnacle This is another important match between two teams involved in the battle for a playoff spot, Frederikshavn are atm in a troubled situation, they have lost mmany matches while Efb have won many, so now Frederikshavn are only one point ahed of Efb, but Frederikshavn have one game less played. Odense are seven points ahead of Frederikshavn, so they are not at all safe yet. Odense play a defensive kind of hockey, solid defending and counterattacking their style, 16/20 latest under, 14/15 and all five latest ended under. Frederikshavn 2/5 latest under, they are in general more overish, 4/10 latest under, but this match should be close and if Odense can keep the score down vs teams like Herlev (0-3), Herning (1-5) and Rödovre (3-2), they can certainly keep Frederikshavn from scoring many. Previous h2h's, all with Odense as hometeam: 3-3, 5-2 and 2-3. I find this 6.5 line well worth a bet at 1.94

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues: 21 - 25/1 Liberec - České Budějovice Under 5,5, @1,74, Bet365, 3/10 České Budějovice(+0,5), @1,71, Pinnacle, 4/10 Only low stakes as value is surely not such high, but is there IMO. Both teams are very strong defensively. Their last 7 H2H ended under 5,5 with only one exception. In this season all 3 mutual matches ended with even under 4,5 after regulation. Their last 4 mutual games ended with draw after regulation. Today Liberec has still large number of missings players mainly in attack, but they are still tough. As they know how strong Budějovice are and due to all their missings, they'll play careful defensive display, so under is probable for sure. And I have to adjudge solid chance for guests too, as they are top team, traditionall don't lose this duel too often and it should be even easier for them today as host are weakened. Good luck;)

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues: 21 - 25/1

Ahoj snussi:-) I agree with Kladno, but everytime I bet against Usti I loose:-) I will try Vitkovice too. They are in excelent form, Sparta is not bad these days, it will be hard match for Vitkovice bud I think that thay could win this one in front of their fans. Vitkovice HW.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues: 21 - 25/1 Some doubles tonight, based on trends and form: Adler Mannheim - Hamburg Freezers The home team has been in excellent form lately, 6-0-0. A play-off spot is now in reach fighting hard with Hannover Scorpions for the last place at the moment. Total at home is 14-3-0-1-4. Freezers played two days ago against weak-sided Straubing Tigers, won 4-2, but it was not an easy one. Otherwise they are set in the middle group on the table with 62 pts. Not a bad effort, and they seem quite secure from the teams below, 6 pts down to Panther and Metro Stars. Still, they have to keep up pace to maintain it. Form-wise they is 3-4-0 the last 7. Wins have been against mentioned Tigers, weak-sided Wolfsburg and a shocker beaing Berlin away. Still they have been incosistent and face a team which really have found their flow. Sundsvall-Huddinge When looking at their position (12th), Sundsvall should not be considered as big favourites tonight, but they are quite a force playing at home, 7-1-3-2-4. Teams like Leksand and Björklöven have been sent home without notching anything. Last match they won 3-0 away against a somewhat better Hammarby. A victory I would call a strong one when looking at their terrible away form and that Hammarby has been improving lately. Huddinge is placed in 15th place and struggle to get contact with the teams above them. Their form is 2-5-0 the last 7 and both wins came on home ground. 28th of november they got a draw away against Borås (2-2). Since then they have lost all matches when visiting, in total of 7 matches in a row. 2-0-2-1-12 when visiting is terrible and when facing Sundsvall tonight it won`t be better. Pick: Mannheim & Sundsvall, 2.56 @betsson

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues: 21 - 25/1 Agree about Sundsvall being favourites, kimera, but Huddinge can surprise sometimes, so I'll stay away, there's really not a very big difference between Sundsvall and Huddinge. Don't agree much with Hammarby improving though, last three matches:

2008-01-23 Hockeyallsvenskan
Hammarby IF-IF Sundsvall0-3
2008-01-20 Hockeyallsvenskan
Borås HC-Hammarby IF7-0
2008-01-16 Hockeyallsvenskan
Hammarby IF-Nyköping 1-3
They have scored one goal, allowed 13. I'm gonna try a small stake on Nybro to win with 5 goals or more @ 4.33 Bet365, Hammarby have lost 4/10 latest awaymatches with five or more goals, I do think the chance of this happening tonight is a bit higher than 23% (1/4.33), so imo a good value in this one, but of course more of a fun based bet than anything else, and I don't suggest anyone to stake much.

Agree about Sundsvall being favourites, kimera, but Huddinge can surprise sometimes, so I'll stay away, there's really not a very big difference between Sundsvall and Huddinge. Don't agree much with Hammarby improving though, last three matches:
2008-01-23 Hockeyallsvenskan
Hammarby IF-IF Sundsvall0-3
2008-01-20 Hockeyallsvenskan
Borås HC-Hammarby IF7-0
2008-01-16 Hockeyallsvenskan
Hammarby IF-Nyköping1-3
They have scored one goal, allowed 13. I'm gonna try a small stake on Nybro to win with 5 goals or more @ 4.33 Bet365, Hammarby have lost 4/10 latest awaymatches with five or more goals, I do think the chance of this happening tonight is a bit higher than 23% (1/4.33), so imo a good value in this one, but of course more of a fun based bet than anything else, and I don't suggest anyone to stake much.
Yeah, well Sundsvall getting back Westerlund, Johansson and Larsson for tonights clash. Especially Johansson seems like a good reinforcement. Hudding on the other side will probably miss Fredrik Sonntag and Daniel Karlunden, 2nd and 3rd liners. Don`t know of their importance though. Might add that in the last 3 home matches Sundsvall faced very strong teams and came up with some good results. Leksand 4-2 win, Bjorkloven 3-2 win and Malmø 1-2 loss. Can`t see Huddinge will match these as it is more than 34 pts. that is the difference between them and Bjorkloven (the weakest of the strong ones) at the moment. Thinking that Hammarby this season will be a losing team and with 2 wins in the last 7 in interpret it as some improvement...;) Must admit that the bet on Nybro might sound tempting though, at least for a small one.

Yeah, well Sundsvall getting back Westerlund, Johansson and Larsson for tonights clash. Especially Johansson seems like a good reinforcement. Hudding on the other side will probably miss Fredrik Sonntag and Daniel Karlunden, 2nd and 3rd liners. Don`t know of their importance though. Might add that in the last 3 home matches Sundsvall faced very strong teams and came up with some good results. Leksand 4-2 win, Bjorkloven 3-2 win and Malmø 1-2 loss. Can`t see Huddinge will match these as it is more than 34 pts. that is the difference between them and Bjorkloven (the weakest of the strong ones) at the moment. Thinking that Hammarby this season will be a losing team and with 2 wins in the last 7 in interpret it as some improvement...;) Must admit that the bet on Nybro might sound tempting though, at least for a small one.
Hmmm...I think I have to change my opinion somewhat here...You are right, Sundsvall looks like a solid bet based on both form and homeadvantage, so I won't interfere and scare anyone from tailing this pick of yours. :)

Hmmm...I think I have to change my opinion somewhat here...You are right' date=' Sundsvall looks like a solid bet based on both form and homeadvantage, so I won't interfere and scare anyone from tailing this pick of yours. :)[/quote'] Hehe, it is called a constructive discussion in my eyes though...:ok Have to go now, but threw in a last one right now. You guys check it out yourself... Basel - Ambri Piotta Ambri, 1.91 @betsson

Some doubles tonight, based on trends and form: Adler Mannheim - Hamburg Freezers The home team has been in excellent form lately, 6-0-0. A play-off spot is now in reach fighting hard with Hannover Scorpions for the last place at the moment. Total at home is 14-3-0-1-4. Freezers played two days ago against weak-sided Straubing Tigers, won 4-2, but it was not an easy one. Otherwise they are set in the middle group on the table with 62 pts. Not a bad effort, and they seem quite secure from the teams below, 6 pts down to Panther and Metro Stars. Still, they have to keep up pace to maintain it. Form-wise they is 3-4-0 the last 7. Wins have been against mentioned Tigers, weak-sided Wolfsburg and a shocker beaing Berlin away. Still they have been incosistent and face a team which really have found their flow. Sundsvall-Huddinge When looking at their position (12th), Sundsvall should not be considered as big favourites tonight, but they are quite a force playing at home, 7-1-3-2-4. Teams like Leksand and Björklöven have been sent home without notching anything. Last match they won 3-0 away against a somewhat better Hammarby. A victory I would call a strong one when looking at their terrible away form and that Hammarby has been improving lately. Huddinge is placed in 15th place and struggle to get contact with the teams above them. Their form is 2-5-0 the last 7 and both wins came on home ground. 28th of november they got a draw away against Borås (2-2). Since then they have lost all matches when visiting, in total of 7 matches in a row. 2-0-2-1-12 when visiting is terrible and when facing Sundsvall tonight it won`t be better. Pick: Mannheim & Sundsvall, 2.56 @betsson
Well, Sundsvall did their job winning 2-1, but Mannheim blew a 3-1 lead in the 3rd...:eyes Kind of typical for me the recent days, seen the same scenario many, many times now...

Hehe, it is called a constructive discussion in my eyes though...:ok Have to go now, but threw in a last one right now. You guys check it out yourself... Basel - Ambri Piotta Ambri, 1.91 @betsson
At least Ambri manage to make it an even night in hockey for me... 6-4 win!:clap

Well' date=' Sundsvall did their job winning 2-1, but Mannheim blew a 3-1 lead in the 3rd...:eyes Kind of typical for me the recent days, seen the same scenario many, many times now...[/quote'] Well, well, well, it is typical but not only for you:cheers

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues: 21 - 25/1 Good afternoon, well, my pick about Kladno was wrong... Usti played best match in the season last night and were equal opponents to Kladno. JJ_68, you were right about Usti, better not to touch nowadays. Or maybe touch them to get some more points till the end. They are getting better match from match and despite they got just one single point yesterday, they are up. Vitkovice, hat off :clap:cheers

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues: 21 - 25/1 I'm a bit late whit my picks, so I'll keep them short. Coventry to win (2.20 @ Bet365) Nottingham won against Sheffield on Wednesday and announce that the crisis is over. After great streak before Christmas, they have played 8 pale matches. Scoring was a bit of problem, as the second line couldn't score at all. It was a great win against Sheffield as Steelers are their biggest rivals for years. Nottingham is now full of hope that they can also tackle table leaders Coventry. Coventry is marching toward league title. They are first with 5-point advantage and three games to spare. They haven't lost in last 9 matches and their goal difference in those 9 matches is 46-17. The team is in great form and should be too strong for Nottingham.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues: 21 - 25/1 Villard to win (5.00 @ Bet365) I don't know why these odds are so high, but I simply have to take it. In last 6 home matches, Morzine has 1 win, 1 OT win and 4 losses. They are not playing good hockey and had a lot of troubles in many matches. In last 5 away matches, Villard lost two of them, but also had stronger opponents. After the disastrous start of the season, Villard woke up and now is ready to fight for play-off positions. They have always played well at Morzine: in last 5 matches played at Morzine, Villard won 3 of them. I can't guarantee that Villard will win, but they have damn good chance against Morzine which had many bad performances this season. And the odds are great.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues: 21 - 25/1 Fassa to win (2.00 @ Bet365) Pontebba is not doing well lately. They are 7th placed and haven't won a match since the end of December (4 draws and 4 losses). They will definitely be in the second group for the play-off, so the remaining matches don't mean much to them. Fassa, quite the opposite, won 4 matches in a row and scores goals with ease (26 goals in 4 matches). Also, their last away loss was at the beginning of December. They are currently second placed and in much better form than Pontebba, so 2.00 is worth a shot.