Hodgey

** Poker Tuesday 15th January **  

1. 1.

• No Poker
    • 18.20 iPoker $2500 Gtd Freezeout
    • 18.35 Laddies Beat the Team $1000 Added plus $500STT for Final 9
    • 19.30 Virgin V Roll 25,000 V Points
    • 20.00 Mansion $110,000 Gtd Freezeout
    • 20.00 Paradise Poker Player Hilly The Fish Home Game (Iss31 Page 23)
    • 20.00 StanJames Grand Prix
    • 20.10 iPoker $6000 Gtd Freezeout
    • 20.15 Blue Square GUKPT January League
    • 21.30 Paradise 50 Up Club - â?¬75 Freeroll + 5 Seats to Final
    • 21.40 iPoker $2500 Gtd Freezeout
    • 20:00 Pokersstars BiggerDeal

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 15th January ** Feck, I was playing for 2nd place and the $300! :lol:lol:lol Good game though....well played Millbet! :clap:clap Red_Fear.......we'll be using your house and I'll need the following day off as I'll be up at A & E getting Hilly's stomach pumped! :lol Thanks to Sam and the rest of the crowd for cheerleading at the end! :ok TQM

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 15th January ** Ever heard of back seat drivers? How about back seat poker players? To mix metaphors, sometimes Mr Col is like a parrot sitting on your shoulder. Squawks included: Sharp intake of breath followed by 'I wouldn't have done that in early position' 'You folded KJ suited?????' 'Should've raised more than that but you got away with it this time' 'You did it again! That was lucky!' 'Aren't you going for a steal with that?' Oh well - must go and prepare his birdseed for breakfast.

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 15th January **

Ever heard of back seat drivers? How about back seat poker players? To mix metaphors, sometimes Mr Col is like a parrot sitting on your shoulder. Squawks included: Sharp intake of breath followed by 'I wouldn't have done that in early position' 'You folded KJ suited?????' 'Should've raised more than that but you got away with it this time' 'You did it again! That was lucky!' 'Aren't you going for a steal with that?' Oh well - must go and prepare his birdseed for breakfast.
:lol:lol