Dancing On Ice - Inside info

Ok, i know you will be thinking WTF!! However, i was at an ice rink in London in early November last year & in walked Gareth Gates with his trainer. I wasnt on the ice but i caught a glimpse of him training as i suddenly relaised he wasnt there for a social but was training for the next series which starts tomorrow. he is currently around 6/1 (2nd fav) & from what i saw 2 months ago, he wasnt too bad, so if he has improved in that time & obviously you need the votes each week to stay in. Not sure if he is the crowds favourite but i reckon if he excels on the ice, he could go a long way in this. Didnt know whether to post this, but have anyway! I am sure AK will be watching he likes reality shows.

Re: Dancing On Ice - Inside info

Is this thread for real?:lol Typical bloody southerners.....Dancing On Ice, wtf?:lol:lol
its all the rage down here mate. tell you what, find an open space in town, fill it with ice & charge family of 4 £30 to skate, you will make a fortune !!! I only charge 23% commission for the idea;)

Re: Dancing On Ice - Inside info

its all the rage down here mate. tell you what, find an open space in town, fill it with ice & charge family of 4 £30 to skate, you will make a fortune !!! I only charge 23% commission for the idea;)
There's no need to fill anywhere with ice up here mate, it's cold enough, thanks. In fact, the car windscreens are freezing as we speak:lol

Re: Dancing On Ice - Inside info Mi' mam loves these dancing things. She thought Linda Lusardi was okay for her first go. Think she mentioned she has the same partner that Gaynor Faye had who won it last time. 18.0 Available on Betfair at the mo' and the price has come in at a few of the bookies. Think I'll have a cheeky half point for a laugh. A bet for Lusardi is a bet for mum!

• 2 weeks later...