• TBC Betfair/BadBeat Dream Team III

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Monday 7th January**

can someone do me a favour and see where i finished on BlueSquare please,cos i cant find the info,:$ thanks in advance
you were 400th Al :ok

i know what your gonna say' date='but.........is it me or are these freerolls getting worse???[/quote'] Nope its you. the standard in freerolls is currently at the highest level it has been since the internet boom began. Struggling to keep up "old yin"?

grrrrr....... Blue Square - I paid big blind and small blind - moved table - straight into the Big Blind :wall :wall :wall
Thats the one thing I detest in the poker, And especially when blinds are 300+ Happened to me twice tonight. But In saying that i have had it when i only got 3k left with blinds at 400+ and moved tables 4 or 5 times and put in behind SB, and just wait till in the money.

grrrrr....... Blue Square - I paid big blind and small blind - moved table - straight into the Big Blind :wall :wall :wall
I was the same when I got moved to your table. :puke Managed to get it back by pinching your big blind though. ;) Good luck! :hope

Our portuguese "friends" have gatecrashed again - looks like 68 of them in - that's 10% of the field :wall :wall :wall
There's at least 5 of the bastids in the top 12 :@:@:@:@:@ 20 left...... If they deny PL'rs prizes I'll be seething..... (I'm out - nothing to do with them)

There's at least 5 of the bastids in the top 12 :@:@:@:@:@ 20 left...... If they deny PL'rs prizes I'll be seething..... (I'm out - nothing to do with them)
I think Inside Poker and Blue Square should be informed of any of them that make the top 10 so that they can revoke their prizes.

I'm out in 12th, with a couple of my table nattering in Portuguese and chip dumping. :\ Don't know why we bother playing these tourneys nowadays. :@

Re: **Poker Monday 7th January** Another thought - would it be worth one of us putting a post on their Forum saying we intend to monitor the Inside Poker and Poker Player GUKPT freerolls and if we see members of their forum getting into the money, then we intend to grass them up and get their prizes revoked?

Re: **Poker Monday 7th January** There's 3 or 4 of them in the prizes on the final table :sad They were giving their cards out in the chat box (on their forum) - so I had one shot at passing the info on and it cost one of them half his stack :lol :lol :lol

Re: **Poker Monday 7th January** The players that made it: riper69 MindreaderPT miguelbej Looks like just the 3 of them in the end..... Think I'm going to post it on the PokerPlayer forum too - the mags have had the time to deal with it, and they need to sort it.....

I'm out in 12th, with a couple of my table nattering in Portuguese and chip dumping. :\ Don't know why we bother playing these tourneys nowadays. :@
With 3 of them on the FT, you were denied your prize - worth complaining to Blue Square.....

Think I'm going to post it on the PokerPlayer forum too - the mags have had the time to deal with it, and they need to sort it.....
Posted - would be good for others to post comments too on Poker Player forum :ok (I presume I'm not the only one incensed by it?)

Re: **Poker Monday 7th January** Surely its time the subscribers emailed in demanding subscription only freerolls I know it stops a few regular readers but if its gonna be invaded every month by password thieves and whores then its pointless anyway Its £9.99 for a 2 year subscription so no one should have a reason not to pay this way

Re: **Poker Monday 7th January** To be fair to them Morl, I suggested that and theydid it with SkyPoker :ok SO they have tried it...... I imagine it's a lot more work though to get those eligble in (though maybe password could be given in mag with clause that prizes only awarded with proof of subscription :unsure) - however imagine they do have a lot of casual readership too that they dont want to exclude :unsure (but subscriber only freerolls sure would boost subscription numbers...) I was surprised at how large the numbers were on SkyPoker for subscribers only - bigger than a lot of the "open" freerolls (which I cant quite get my head around...)

Re: **Poker Monday 7th January** Cnuts - they're now "advertising" Thursdays game (day 5 in their league - tonight was day 3!!)

DragonFCP00:27:18
5ºFEIRA NOVO TORNEIO DE ACESSO LIVE A ENGLAND-5ªJORNADA Might as well say it - password is freely available on their forum for anyone who deosn't have it - no point in it being full of pokerinfo players and PL'rs not getting in :loon