GaF

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: HORSE SnG on Pokerstars at 7PM AND NEXT GAME

Haven't made a FT yet. :$
:cow:clap And he's just had a Royal Flush (in stud I think). I missed it but saw it in the chat notes - did anyone see it? How cool must that be to see it actually in your own hand. :loon

:cow:clap And he's just had a Royal Flush (in stud I think). I missed it but saw it in the chat notes - did anyone see it? How cool must that be to see it actually in your own hand. :loon
Yes, it was stud. Rather embarrassed about how I played it, though, so I won't be looking for the hand history. :D Finished 4th.

just outside the top 30 on the stars horse 10.45 mtt with 472 entered well worth a go if you liked the sngs only $3 buy in and pays very deep and a good prize for a ft:ok
Added to the Diary on Friday nights, to give it a chance of Focus game :ok Also added the $1 Pokerstars Limit Omaha game at 21:30 on Saturday Nights....

Added to the Diary on Friday nights, to give it a chance of Focus game :ok Also added the $1 Pokerstars Limit Omaha game at 21:30 on Saturday Nights....
Limit Omaha? Are you sure it's not PL omaha, love PL omaha but limit omaha sounds dreadful.

Re: HORSE SnG on Pokerstars at 7PM AND NEXT GAME Cheers JJ The Omaha H/L not ideal times really - the 17:30 (I presume you've adjusted to GMT?) is a bit early, the 23:30 a bit late..... :unsure I'm not sure we're ready to be as adventurous as draw or stud :unsure

Re: HORSE SnG on Pokerstars at 7PM AND NEXT GAME There's a $5+50c Pot Limit Omaha (Hi) Tournament onFull Tilt at 20:30 GMT (Presumably every saturday night) - not sure how many have funded Full Tilt accounts though, or whether $5 is getting on the high side for a non NLHE game :unsure though sure the poll will soon show us.....

Re: HORSE SnG on Pokerstars at 7PM AND NEXT GAME gaf the $3 horse is on everynite as well, at 10.45 our time. also for the non insomniacs there is a $3.30 horse at 5.45.pm . this is the one i have being playing regularly with usually about 3-4hundred in also there is a $5 pl omaha hilo rebuy tourney at 6.30pm. this is quite a good game as well and not quite as manic as a holdem rebuy,played one of these last week and cashed at 12th of 164 playing with only 1 rebuy .got back 35.50 but ft money was pretty tasty:tongue2