HORSE SnG on Pokerstars at 7PM AND NEXT GAME

GaF

Who's in? Will "announce" the table number (first empty table after 7pm) and we can all pile in.... Buy in is $1.50 + $0.25 Find it under Sit and Go/Multi-Table/Turbo.... (Don't be put off by "Turbo", still took well over an hour last time - 16 runners)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: HORSE SnG on Pokerstars at 7PM AND NEXT GAME

How on earth are you going to play 2 at once if you're on different games?
We'll See :loon :loon I should have waited for the first one I think - but it had taken about 20 minutes to go from 2 to 6 players - I thought we could all get in..... :sad

Re: HORSE SnG on Pokerstars at 7PM AND NEXT GAME Well I've lasted one whole round and more chips than I started out with. :nana Not even trying to figure out how the betting works and not much clue on what's a good starting hand, but I think I could get to like this. :D

Well I've lasted one whole round and more chips than I started out with. :nana Not even trying to figure out how the betting works and not much clue on what's a good starting hand, but I think I could get to like this. :D
Don't you have to get permission from Teaulc before you start stealing his strategy? :unsure

Don't you have to get permission from Teaulc before you start stealing his strategy? :unsure
:spank:spankyou naughty naughty man. Funnily enough I think I had As rag when I tried to steal from the other short stack, who unfortunately ended up with quadQ.