NHL betting system

JCtips

Re: NHL betting system

My bets for today including OT: Carolina-Boston - Carolina (1.87); lost Toronto-Columbus - Columbus (2.19);lost Montreal-NYR - Montreal (1.92); won Ottawa-Philadelphia - Philadelphia (2.86);lost Pittsburgh-Florida - Florida (2.28);lost Nashville-Edmonton - Edmonton (2.56);lost Minnesota-Vancouver - Minnesota (1.72);lost STL-Chicago - STL (1.82);won Phoenix-Calgary - Phoenix (2.00);lost Good luck! JC
Not a good day at all yesterday with 4 games ending in OT/SO and winning only 1...we got realize that it happens. Better luck today!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done with last nights picks JC :ok
Thanks much once again Darth Nader :ok! I am doing very well...hope everyone is also cashing in...
My bets for today including OT: Buffalo-TB - Buffalo (1.67); won NJ-SJ - SJ (2.25); lost Washington-NYI - NYI (2.39);won Chicago-Minnesota - Chicago (2.09);won Dallas-Calgary - Calgary (2.53);won Anaheim-Colorado - Anaheim (1.52);won Good luck! JC
Another GREAT day yesterday :ok! I always say that luck evens itself out in the long term. After losing 3 out of 4 in OT/SO the day before, yesterday I won 3 out of 3 in the same conditions ;)... :cheers JC

Re: NHL betting system My bets for today including OT: Philadelphia-SJ - Philadelphia (1.86); Carolina-Atlanta - Carolina (1.77); Toronto-Buffalo - Toronto (1.90); Montreal-Pittsburgh - Montreal (1.61); Florida-Boston - Boston (2.21); Nashville-Vancouver - Nashville (1.83); LA-STL - LA (2.05); Good luck! JC

Great picks on Wednesday night... congratulations :ok Looking at the sites you sent me, Boston are attracting a huge 79% of the market.... why select them :\
Thanks Grex :ok! Please look again. Where it says "side" Boston has only 21% and Florida 79%... :cheers JC

Thanks Grex :ok! Please look again. Where it says "side" Boston has only 21% and Florida 79%... :cheers JC
Agreed.... but "side" is the percentage of money bet on the points spread... I thought your selections are on "moneyline including OT" i.e. you should be consulting the "Money" column :unsure .... or am I simply being stupid :loon

Agreed.... but "side" is the percentage of money bet on the points spread... I thought your selections are on "moneyline including OT" i.e. you should be consulting the "Money" column :unsure .... or am I simply being stupid :loon
I think You just got it wrong Grex. "Side" is the % of bets on each team. "Money" is the % of money being wagered on each team. You can have less % bets on one team and still have a higher % of money being bet on them (also called as "smart money" :)) or vice-versa. My selections are on moneyline including OT but I'm not considering the money being wagered on each team for this system. Hope this clarifies it. Cheers. JC

Re: NHL betting system Hi JC I've been reading your posts since a week, and I must say that I tried to use your odds. I didn't use them all, sometimes i chose other team than you. But let me congratulate you, great system and I have a nice profit thanks to you :) I always knew that nhl is a good way for making money, you showed me how :cheers any possibility that you could post the sites that show % of money bet on sports event? just like you sent to grex :ok Thanks, and GL :) ( sry for my bad eng :/ )

Hi JC I've been reading your posts since a week, and I must say that I tried to use your odds. I didn't use them all, sometimes i chose other team than you. But let me congratulate you, great system and I have a nice profit thanks to you :) I always knew that nhl is a good way for making money, you showed me how :cheers any possibility that you could post the sites that show % of money bet on sports event? just like you sent to grex :ok Thanks, and GL :) ( sry for my bad eng :/ )
Hi Nemo. Thanks and good to hear that :ok! I send it to other members that asked for it via PM as I'm not sure we can mention here other websites just like that... As you're new to the forum you still can't have access to PM's...send me an e-mail (you can do it through my site) and I will reply ASAP (I'll be away for the weekend so it might take a few days). :cheers JC
One quick question: How come no bets on NYI - TB and PHI - SJ games? To close to call it? Take care and good luck.
Good point Benko77. That's exactly it :)...but the 2nd game I passed was Ottawa-Columbus and not the Flyers game. :cheers JC

My bets for today including OT: Philadelphia-SJ - Philadelphia (1.86);lost Carolina-Atlanta - Carolina (1.77); won Toronto-Buffalo - Toronto (1.90);lost Montreal-Pittsburgh - Montreal (1.61);lost Florida-Boston - Boston (2.21);won Nashville-Vancouver - Nashville (1.83);lost LA-STL - LA (2.05);won Good luck! JC
3-4-0 day yesterday... ...better luck today. JC

Re: NHL betting system I have to post earlier than usual as I'll have no availability later on. Here are my picks for today including OT: Dallas-Edmonton - Edmonton (2.75); Calgary-Detroit - Calgary (1.98); Phoenix-Colorado - Phoenix (1.78); Anaheim-STL - STL (2.83); Good luck! JC

I have to post earlier than usual as I'll have no availability later on. Here are my picks for today including OT: Dallas-Edmonton - Edmonton (2.75); lost Calgary-Detroit - Calgary (1.98); won Phoenix-Colorado - Phoenix (1.78);lost Anaheim-STL - STL (2.83);lost Good luck! JC
This has not been a particulary good week so far...but it happens, we need to be prepared for the ups and downs and always be patient (2 games went into OT/SO last night and both were lost...better luck soon). JC

My firts picks for today including OT: Pittsburgh-Ottawa - Pittsburgh (2.07); LA-Chicago - LA (1.98); Carolina-Washington - Washington (2.20); Good luck! JC
The rest of my bets for today including OT: Buffalo-NYR - NYR (1.95); Toronto-Atlanta - Toronto (1.82); Montreal-Columbus - Montreal (1.60); Philadelphia-Florida - Florida (2.30); TB-Boston - TB (1.78); Nashville-Dallas - Nashville (1.76); Vancouver-Detroit - Vancouver (1.87); Good luck! JC

My firts picks for today including OT: Pittsburgh-Ottawa - Pittsburgh (2.07);lost LA-Chicago - LA (1.98);lost Carolina-Washington - Washington (2.20);lost Good luck! JC
The rest of my bets for today including OT: Buffalo-NYR - NYR (1.95); won Toronto-Atlanta - Toronto (1.82);won Montreal-Columbus - Montreal (1.60);lost Philadelphia-Florida - Florida (2.30);won TB-Boston - TB (1.78);lost Nashville-Dallas - Nashville (1.76);lost Vancouver-Detroit - Vancouver (1.87);won Good luck! JC
Two "rainy days" in a row...I hope to see the sun again today. JC

My first bets for today including OT: Minnesota-Calgary - Minnesota (1.71); Pittsburgh-SJ - Pittsburgh (2.13); Washington-NJ - NJ (1.79); Good luck! JC
The rest of my bets for today including OT: NYR-Florida - Florida (2.88); Anaheim-Chicago - Chicago (3.02); Edmonton-Colorado - Edmonton (2.10); Phoenix-STL - STL (2.15); Good luck! JC

My first bets for today including OT: Minnesota-Calgary - Minnesota (1.71); lost Pittsburgh-SJ - Pittsburgh (2.13);lost Washington-NJ - NJ (1.79); won Good luck! JC
The rest of my bets for today including OT: NYR-Florida - Florida (2.88);lost Anaheim-Chicago - Chicago (3.02);lost Edmonton-Colorado - Edmonton (2.10);won Phoenix-STL - STL (2.15);lost Good luck! JC
Had a good day overall (including my over/under picks) yesterday but not so good with my system and picking the winners. Going through some rough times in the last couple of days...but this is a long term endeavour not a short term one. JC

A better night for the system tonight :clap
Thanks Darth Nader :ok! It was indeed a very good day for me and the system. Like I always say, the important thing is to know what we're doing...and when you do, you don't get carried away when you win (if it is BIG) or depressed when you lose (even if it is BIG). :cheers
My bets for today including OT: Buffalo-Philadelphia - Philadelphia (2.70); wonOttawa-Toronto - Toronto (2.86); won Good luck! JC
Very good day yesterday :ok! JC

Re: NHL betting system My bets for today including OT: NYI-Pittsburgh - NYI (2.00); Washington-Minnesota - Washington (2.07); Carolina-NJ - Carolina (2.15); Boston-Ottawa - Boston (2.05); Montreal-Atlanta - Atlanta (2.72); STL-Dallas - STL (2.19); Calgary-Colorado - Colorado (2.30); Edmonton-Detroit - Edmonton (2.41); Good luck! JC

Another profitable night' date=' nicely done :ok[/quote'] Thanks Darth Nader :ok! I hope you guys are cashing in as well ;)... JC GREAT day yesterday :ok! Keeping my feet on the ground...I have to say this all the time: this is a long term thing not a short term one... ...it's just a shame that I can also post my NHL over/under bets in the "tipsters site" as so far I'm up +42 units for the season in those picks. :cheers JC

Re: NHL betting system My bets for today including OT: Buffalo-Nashville - Buffalo (1.80); Columbus-SJ - Columbus (2.23); TB-Minnesota - TB (2.05); Florida-Toronto - Florida (1.83); Chicago-Phoenix - Chicago (1.85); Vancouver-Colorado - Vancouver (1.68); Good luck! JC

My bets for today including OT: Buffalo-Nashville - Buffalo (1.80); won Columbus-SJ - Columbus (2.23);lost TB-Minnesota - TB (2.05);lost Florida-Toronto - Florida (1.83);lost Chicago-Phoenix - Chicago (1.85);won Vancouver-Colorado - Vancouver (1.68);lost Good luck! JC
Not a good day and it sure sucks the way I lost the Florida and Vancouver bets... ...Florida was up 3-2 1m from the end of the game, Toronto gets the equalizer and wins in the SO... ...Vancouver was up 2-1 14 seconds from the end of the game, Colorado gets the equalizer and wins in the SO...:gimme:gimme Better luck today. JC

Re: NHL betting system My bets for today including OT: Boston-Pittsburgh - Boston (1.85); Philadelphia-Ottawa - Philadelphia (2.35); Carolina-NYR - Carolina (2.10); Atlanta-NYI - Atlanta (2.00); STL-Phoenix - STL (1.73); Dallas-Chicago - Chicago (2.98); Edmonton-LA - LA (2.25); Good luck! JC