• 19:00 CelebPoker 100 RH Freeroll Sat
    • 19:00 Mansion $20,080 Added
    • 19:30 Virgin PLOPS HU Sat
    • 19:30 William Hill £1500 Added
    • 20:10 iPoker $6000 Gtd Freezeout
    • 20:30 32Red Everyone's a Bounty
    • 21:40 iPoker $2500 Gtd Freezeout

Re: **Poker Wednesday 2nd January**

Is this the 32Red game that you are a bounty in GaF? I've voted for it just in case. ;):lol
I think it will be Saturday's BTB game. Game limited to 1000, so get in there early :ok

Re: **Poker Wednesday 2nd January** Just had a thought(try to keep them infrequent so dont worry)if you are still looking for other ideas on bpp then could have a daily/weekly or monthly bounty for a set amount of points drawn from those who have regged for the game prior to start?

Guest gazza271

Can somebody pm me the plops p/w as when i was clearing pms I decided to delete this also on purpose :$
PM sent :ok

Is this the 32Red game that you are a bounty in GaF? I've voted for it just in case. ;):lol
Nah - tonight all the riff raff are bounties - I'm one of Saturdays Creme de la Creme bounties :tongue2

Re: **Poker Wednesday 2nd January** NP Gaz, I'd hope that any PLer would do the same in a PL event. I've played 2 PLOPS tourneys and had 2 2nds and qualified at the 1st attempt in the HU. I hate HU but really need the practice. I think I was outplayed by everyone tonight but the big hands held up when they needed to. Wp Gaz.

Kevsul' date=' Rivrd, and me on final 7 of im a bounty[/quote'] And we finished as Rivrd in 5th $77.40 + $7.50 in bountys:clap Morls in 4th $91.91 + $13.50 in Bountys:clap Kevsul in 2nd $193.50 + $60 in Bountys.:clap So a nice total of $442.81:clap:clap Great final table lads.

And we finished as Rivrd in 5th $77.40 + $7.50 in bountys:clap Morls in 4th $91.91 + $13.50 in Bountys:clap Kevsul in 2nd $193.50 + $60 in Bountys.:clap So a nice total of $442.81:clap:clap Great final table lads.
3rd in Super Series game for £395.55 :cow
Well done all :loon Does the Super Series (whatever it is) need to go in the diary or has the 'series' finished?