Christmas Eve Private Game Anyone?....

avongirl

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Christmas Eve Private Game Anyone?.... Thanks to everyone who played (and strider :lol). Very enjoyable, :clapif not profitable (never the intention for me anyway otherwise I wouldn't have tried to play 3 at once. :eek) Those who set tables up, if you go back to 'my account' you can delete your table. Hope we've not missed Santa..........

Guest gazza271

Re: Christmas Eve Private Game Anyone?.... Sorry, couldnt get into any prima sites last night :@:sad Managed to log in once but everyone was blacked out and didnt have any call/raise/fold buttons or stats :wall

Re: Christmas Eve Private Game Anyone?....

Sorry, couldnt get into any prima sites last night :@:sad Managed to log in once but everyone was blacked out and didnt have any call/raise/fold buttons or stats :wall
Sounds like the Stella was fogging your eyes :tongue2

Re: Christmas Eve Private Game Anyone?.... I expected to earn some raked hands playing this but is showing 0. I know the threshhold is higher on Prima but I played some hands with pots I would have expected to be large enough to rake. Didn't notice at the time but maybe is there no rake on private games?

Re: Christmas Eve Private Game Anyone?.... Rake is Rake :unsure The raked hands reporting on Prima has always been a bit dodgy - the two reports seem to report different things - one is network wide and another is for the skin only - and they never seem to really show what they should :unsure Have you any "Player Points" reported? What are you after the raked hands for? A freeroll? Rakeback?

Re: Christmas Eve Private Game Anyone?.... Played on Stan's because I thought I might finally qualify for their RH freeroll but it won't let me reg and shows 0 RH on my account. However I have got 7.5 loyalty points for December and I don't think I've played there otherwise. (these seem to have replaced rakeback) I didn't notice at the time if we were paying rake on the hands but I can't see why we wouldn't be otherwise what do the site get out of offering private games (with a Poker Manager on hand to jump in at a second's notice:lol). I lost the remains of my buy in on one hand so must have been in at least one $4/5 pot. Actually, just looked at the info on site and it looks like blinds need to be $0.05/0.10c so maybe they didn't take rake. :ok