15:30
Sivasspor 1.90
X 3.25
Denizlispor 3.70
19:00
Trabzonspor 1.65
X 3.50
Gaziantepspor 4.75

Re: turkey super ligi (7-8-9 dec) BURSASPOR Yavuz Ömer Aysan Egemen İsmail Ömer Erdoğan Cihan Sumulikoski Veli Volkan Şen Pancu Sercan BEŞİKTAŞ Rüştü Ali İ.Toraman Baki İ.Ãœzülmez S.Özkan Cisse Koray (Higuain) Tello Delgado Bobo STAT:Bursa Atatürk YAYIN:Lig TV SAAT:20.00 there are lots of reason for this pick.. 1- firstly, bursa doesnt lose for 5 weeks.. after bülent korkmaz was fired, bursa started to win 3 points.. because bursa plays good football since tha league started.. but bursa didnt get points with bülent korkmaz.. 2- bursa and beşiktaş are enemy each ather.. for this, beşiktaş supporters wont be able to enter the bursa stadium.. so, beşiktaş will play without their supporters.. 3- beşiktaş will play very important championship match on tuesday to porto.. if beşiktaş wins this match, they will promote the stage.. 4- beşiktaş doesnt play good football in turkis super league.. and bursa is the most difficult away in turkey.. 5- Gökhan Zan, Serdar Kurtuluş, Mehmet Yozgatlı, İbrahim Kaş, Diatta and Ricardinho are injured.. bursa not to lose ; 1.727 under; 1.75 sportingbet

Re: turkey super ligi (7-8-9 dec) fenerbahçe-galatasaray we have lots of problems.. lincoln, linderoth and ayhan wont play.. and hasan şaş is suspended.. i dont want to say anything cause before derby finished, nobody knows who will win. but we dont have good result in kadıköy for seven years.. no bet..

Re: turkey super ligi (7-8-9 dec) ankaragücü-kasımpaşa i said that it was very huge mistake werner lorant to be manager kasımpaşa.. and werner lorant was fired this week.. he didnt get any point.. kasımpaşa is awfull team.. they can not play turkish division 1 with this squad.. their players are so old.. defence and midfield.. and they heve only one striker, theoe.. they will definetly relegate this season and they have no manager for this match.. ankaragücü played very impressive football in konya last week.. they have very strong squad.. thay can beat every team in ankara.. el yasa, krita, bebbe,jaba ,murat erdoğan .. they have very experienced players.. and this match is huge banker.. ankaragücü (banker) ; 1.55 ankaragücü -1 handicap ; 2.50 half time-full time ; 2.40

Re: turkey super ligi (7-8-9 dec) ç.rize-kayseri kayseri have some problems.. last week they couldnt beat oftaş at home.. mehmet topuz and gökhan ünal are very good players but thay want to tranfer big clubs.. teher are lots of rumours about these players.. they dont want to injure and thay dont play %100.. is these rumours are real, kayseri can not play good football caose they ere %50 of the team.. this week mehmet eren and durmuş are suspended and fatih caylan is injured... very important missing for kayseri.. kayseri doesnt play good football away this season.. they got 4 draw and 3 lost.. and rize is one of the nost difficult away in turkish super league because their field is so awful.. last match i watced rize to kasımpaşa.. they played very impressive football at home.. they missed 2 penalties and they wan 2-0.. they heve very experienced players like altan, fahri, anderson.. and they heve very good goalkeeper gonzalez.. he played very good to beşiktaş.. and zafer biryol is very strong striker.. thay got draw to beşiktaş and i liked their football to beşiktaş.. rize wins; 2.4 sportingbet

Re: turkey super ligi (7-8-9 dec) Bursaspor - Besiktas The Tension In Bursa Will Be High Once Again As The Visitors Are Still Deemed To Have Caused The Hosts A Relegation 2-3 Years Ago.the Tension Since Then Has Been Very High And It Will Effect Today's Match. Besiktas Will Take The Game Cautiously And Will Look To Score On The Counter As Manager "ertugrul Saglam" Has Declared.the Visitors Come Into The Match With 7 Points Behind The Top Of The League And Remembering That They Will Be Playing A Do Or Die Match At Porto On TUESDAY In The Champions League. Visitors Will Be Missing Their 5 Players (2 Starters) For The Match And 2 Players Will Be Playing With Injections (centreback - I.toraman,defender/defensive Midfielder - Koray Avci) Bursaspor Plays BeŞiktaŞ Matches Giving %110! Also Their Former BEŞiktaŞ Player,coach Told The Press That They Look Forward To Facing BeŞiktaŞ And Expecting A Win On Their Home Ground.so The Crocodiles(bursaspor) Will Give Everything To This Match.. Their 2 Players Up Front Will Pose A Great Threat As They Are Both Quick Players And Pancu(former BeŞiktaŞ Player) Will Be Very Happy To Score Against His Former Team.. THE VERDICT Bursa Wont Lose No goal positions for both of the teams as the match couldve been a stalemate but 1 shot on goal determined the outcome of match in the closing minutes..Happy about the result but unhappy about my post here.Sorry guys.. LOST

Re: turkey super ligi (7-8-9 dec) 2- bursa and beşiktaş are enemy each ather.. for this, beşiktaş supporters wont be able to enter the bursa stadium.. so, beşiktaş will play without their supporters.. THEY ARENT ENEMIES NOR RIVALS..THEY ARE BLAMING BEŞIKTAŞ FOR THE CAUSE OF THEIR RELEGATION 3 YEARS AGO. THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN THE SIDES AS FAR AS FOOTBALL.THE FANS DONT PLAY THE FOOTBALLERS DO....

Re: turkey super ligi (7-8-9 dec)

2- bursa and beşiktaş are enemy each ather.. for this' date= beşiktaş supporters wont be able to enter the bursa stadium.. so, beşiktaş will play without their supporters.. THEY ARENT ENEMIES NOR RIVALS..THEY ARE BLAMING BEŞIKTAŞ FOR THE CAUSE OF THEIR RELEGATION 3 YEARS AGO. THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN THE SIDES AS FAR AS FOOTBALL.THE FANS DONT PLAY THE FOOTBALLERS DO....
yes mate, i mention about football and clubs.. ther is no anyother thing..

Bursaspor - Besiktas Their 2 Players Up Front Will Pose A Great Threat As They Are Both Quick Players And Pancu(former BeŞiktaŞ Player) Will Be Very Happy To Score Against His Former Team.. THE VERDICT Bursa Wont Lose
i think you are talking about Sinan but he wont play..(injured)

i think you are talking about Sinan but he wont play..(injured)
I meant 2 up front as D.Pancu and S.Yildirim. The likes of Sinan and Vega are declared injured for the match.Tum will be tested on match day wheather to be included in the line up or not..

Look..I dont see any point in arguing.I enjoy the site and I will continue to share my opinions here as an "EX - FOOTBALLER" ! If you have read so I havent asked you your age,asked how long had you been watching Pancu for?? Also FYI I am a proud Beşiktaş fan.. For everyone else I am sorry about this wish everyone a lucky good weekend..:beer