** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

2008 PDC World Darts Championship

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 2008 PDC World Darts Championship Credit to Part. He was just too good. For whatever reason, be it nerves, illness or whatever Shepherd didn't turn up until 4-0 and it was too late by then. You can't give Part a 4 set start. Great tournament for the young lad though and for Part too who I guess has guaranteed himself a Premier League spot. Well done Sharpey for such an excellent tournament :notworthy and roll on Saturday when the other side's World Championship begins :loon.

Re: 2008 PDC World Darts Championship It's been a great tournament, especially all those close 5-4 matches. Agree about Waddell, he is an embarrassment, I can imagine his co-commentator cringing as he comes out with a mouthful of shite, they should get rid of him ASAP, he's just annoying.

Re: 2008 PDC World Darts Championship Both final bets went into today meaning that I was + 60.82 for my bets involving matches in this event but I lost 46 pts on the outrights meaning overall profit of +14.82 that I will take. Profit is profit. Agree about Sid. His commentaries now are most annoying imo. For someone involved in darts for so long he can lack some basic knowledge and often he is incredibly biased involving certain players. It is also very different from his commentary from the early years of the WC as can be seen briefly on ESPN. There was no talk of stacking, under stacking, low end, high end or whatever other phrases he comes out with. John Gwynne is the best Sky commentator by some way and he understands the game much more. Congratualtions to John Part who did a professional job on Kirk :clap and also congratulations to all involved in the thread. There may have been some disagreements along the way which is part and parcel of life but well done to all who contributed and look forward to finding the odd good bet here and there in BDO Worlds.

Re: 2008 PDC World Darts Championship Cheers Kev:ok Well with Part winning the final 6-2 it lands the -3.5 set handicap,which puts me at +70.63 for the tourney. Wonder who's gonna get the last slot for the Premier League? It's been a fun thread and tournament as per usual:ok BDO time,and to think football managers whinge cause they don't get a break, think about us tipsters;)