Disappointed System

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Disappointed System Result Kempton 02:00 REIGNING MONARCH.....1st..10/11 Kempton 02:30 ANGEL VOICES.....1st..5/2 Wolverhampton 06:50 BLUSHING RUSSIAN.....2nd..13/2 Todays Profit = + 24.09 pts. ---------------------- Bank = + 24.09 pts. Profit = - 75.91 pts. ----------------------

Re: Disappointed System Thursday 10/01/2008 Southwell 01:40 COPPERBOTTOMED f/c. 5/2 stake = 10 pts. WIN Southwell 02:10 CAPE OF STORMS f/c. 7/2 stake = 10 pts. WIN Southwell 02:40 REBELLIOUS SPIRIT f/c. 6/1 stake = 10 pts. WIN Wolverhampton 08:50 MARIAS DREAM f/c. 9/4 stake = 10 pts. WIN

Re: Disappointed System Result Southwell 01:40 COPPERBOTTOMED.....3rd..1/2 Southwell 02:10 CAPE OF STORMS.....Non-Runner Southwell 02:40 REBELLIOUS SPIRIT.....1st..Walk Over Wolverhampton 08:50 MARIAS DREAM.....2nd..5/6 Todays Profit = - 20.00 pts. ---------------------- Bank = + 4.09 pts. Profit = - 95.91 pts. ----------------------

Re: Disappointed System Hi Otto thats the difficult bit mate and its also the part of it that I am not happy with. I am using the Racing Post website i wait till I get a selection that meets all the other criteria and then I put the mouse over its last race. You get a couple of lines of info. Something like left at start or short of room or checked and went wide or held up nearest at finish etc. I like and am happy with (well sort of) This is still a paper trial and its early days. The ones where you don't get that sort of info or no info are the problem. Do I include them or not ? Haven't made my mind up yet. I am still experimenting. and still thinking of this part of the selection. There have been quite a few of do i or don't i include them up to now. sorry i can't be any clearer yet.

Re: Disappointed System from today a change in the rules regarding Otto's

how you decide a runner disappointed LTO
unless it mentions something specifically like left at start or short of room etc in either R/P spotlight or the report of its last run then it doesn't meet that rule

Re: Disappointed System Saturday 19/01/2008 Lingfield 02:25 BOOMTOWN f/c. 13/8 stake = 10 pts. WIN LTO Boomtown very probably would have won had fortune been more on his side. His rider had to rev him up from the first stride as a result of his outside draw, and then, having got to the lead, he was made to race much harder than Greg Fairley would have wanted due to the pesky presence of Black Heart. To put the race in safe keeping, Fairley then punched Boomtown clear on the descent to the straight, but that may have used up just a little too much energy, and he was eventually grabbed close home. This was still a fine effort, and he remains a determined three-year-old on the upgrade.

Re: Disappointed System

Monday 21/01/2008 Wolverhampton 05:00 ELUSIVE LADY f/c. 6/1 stake = 10 pts. WIN LTO carried right and lost 2nd 1f out, keeping on same pace when hit on nose by rivals whip inside final furlong
isn`t it lost all alone in the 5.00 who was hit on the nose with the whip? not even a a horse called elusive lady in the 5.00 is there?

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Disappointed System Wednesday 30/01/2008 Exeter 02:20 LEAMINGTON LAD f/c. 100/30 stake = 10 pts. WIN LTO has yet to win a race, but made a bold bid here from a pound out of the handicap. He was up there all the way, and would have given the winner even more of a race had he not blundered badly atthe second last. He should find a winning opportunity.

Re: Disappointed System Monday 04/02/2008 Southwell 04:20 THOUGHTSOFSTARDOM f/c. 6/1 stake = 10 pts. WIN LTO did well to get so close after early trouble and having plenty to do from the home turn. He too is one to keep in mind for an early return to winning ways, possibly over an extra furlong.