** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

WELLINGTON vs LA GALAXY

WELLINGTON 3.00 DRAW 3.30 LA GALAXY 2.10 I don't no what the bookies are thinking here making 4.50 ABOUT LA GALAXY IS WAY OVERS . I BACKED SYDNEY LAST GAME BUT THIS TIME I SWITCH TO LA/LA HALF/FULL DOUBLE With 32,000 screaming kiwis at a sellout crowd we could see a LA/LA HLF/FULL DOUBLE@ NICE ODD OF 4.50!!!!!!! Unless theres something that i dont now about LA look the value bet of the week!

Re: WELLINGTON vs LA GALAXY Halftime Score Phoenix 1-2 LA galaxy :spank :moon (halftime Beckham Update: He Seems To Have A Strain Of Hair On The Right Side Of His Head Out Of Place But Halftime Update Report Is That He Will Courageously Play On With This Significant Injury)

Re: WELLINGTON vs LA GAYGALAXY

The Worst Possible Outcome Has Happened To David Beckham He Has Seemed To Broken A Fingernail, Which Is Total Devisstation To Him As He Just Had A Pedicure 3 Hours Earlier At One Of Nz Finest Womens Hairdressing Salons "i Come In A Posh Box" ps. oh yeah they also one the football match 4-1
So to try and take attention away from two terrible and way off picks for/against L.A Galaxy in one week, you decide to make homophobic comments about the team ('LA GAYGALAXY'). Also the Beckham stuff is about as funny as ....... er, nothing really - generally crap. I suggest putting more effort into your tipping, which clearly is misinformed atm, than posting such childish/potentially offensive bollocks.

So to try and take attention away from two terrible and way off picks for/against L.A Galaxy in one week' date=' you decide to make homophobic comments about the team ('LA GAYGALAXY'). Also the Beckham stuff is about as funny as ....... er, nothing really - generally crap. I suggest putting more effort into your tipping, which clearly is misinformed atm, than posting such childish/potentially offensive bollocks.[/quote'] MATE I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR SCHOOLBOY ANTICTS!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR SO STUCK IN 1820 WHEN U SHOULD BE IN 1933 PICKING UP ROCKS FORM UNDERNEATH SHADY TREES :@ IM THINKING ABOUT REPORTING YOU FOR THREATENING ME SO WATCH IT BUDDY! I NO PEOPLE IN HIGH PLACES!:@

MATE I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR SCHOOLBOY ANTICTS!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR SO STUCK IN 1820 WHEN U SHOULD BE IN 1933 PICKING UP ROCKS FORM UNDERNEATH SHADY TREES :@ IM THINKING ABOUT REPORTING YOU FOR THREATENING ME SO WATCH IT BUDDY! I NO PEOPLE IN HIGH PLACES!:@
Dear oh dear - you really are misinformed. I have made no threats to you at all, please feel free to report me and use both these posts as an example. I'm sure your 'schoolboy' homophobic comments with make you look really good to the people you know. Also I'm stuck in 1830 - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - hilarious, this from someone making offensive comments and mocking a world-class footballer. Grow up......

Re: WELLINGTON vs LA GALAXY

Mate Are You Crazy? Cracked In The Head? Check My Comments Your The One Bringing Up This Homophobic Talk! Do U Hate Gays? God Hate Gays It Says In The Bible So Don't Feel Ashamed I Just Feel Sorry For You!
You changed the post title to 'LA GAYGALAXY' - THIS is the homophobic comment - you clearly do not understand this concept. The above comment really just shows how childish and immature an individual you are, which refelcts in your recent picks/reaction to them. These offensive posts have been reported, and hopefully PL users will read this and see what I am talking about...... Edit: And you have now edited your post to take away the homophobic content - dont worry it has all been noted and passed on!