Uttoxeter 29/11

3:40 Kealshore Lad Has proof of winning after a distant break. Won October race last year after being off from April. Jockey has 68 career hurdle races with all wins 3 wins for D McCain Jnr (29 starts). Owner Trevor Hemmings has 6 hurdler wins from 15 the last 5 seasons at Uttoxeter - 2 wins from 26 chase and NHF runners. The trainers 5 hurdle winners at the track is tied with Cartmel for most on any venues. It is also where, among with two other tracks, the trainer has the most wins from - 7 wins. Gained plenty of support from the market when sent hurdling last season - 15/8, 4/1, 2/1F, 2/1J, 9/4 was the SP for all hurdle events. 9.40/3.10 @ Betfair

Re: Uttoxeter 29/11

Hope you're right' date=' as I've had a lay on Young Dancer (if you pardon the expression!) :hope[/quote'] Young Dancer have not proven to go better than the competitions when having been on break for so long..so, I think you are right with that lay decision. But, I'm really hoping I do not get beat by the RP 2/1 forecast favorite Mendosino.

Re: Uttoxeter 28/11

1.00 race Cant buy time was noted by me in the notebook thread last time it ran. It was at Chepstow & i noted it will need to be closer to the pace & a tighter track would suit. I expect it to run well today.
Don't think it really appreciated the ground really struggled.

3:40 Kealshore Lad Has proof of winning after a distant break. Won October race last year after being off from April. Jockey has 68 career hurdle races with all wins 3 wins for D McCain Jnr (29 starts). Owner Trevor Hemmings has 6 hurdler wins from 15 the last 5 seasons at Uttoxeter - 2 wins from 26 chase and NHF runners. The trainers 5 hurdle winners at the track is tied with Cartmel for most on any venues. It is also where, among with two other tracks, the trainer has the most wins from - 7 wins. Gained plenty of support from the market when sent hurdling last season - 15/8, 4/1, 2/1F, 2/1J, 9/4 was the SP for all hurdle events. 9.40/3.10 @ Betfair
Winner: 1st of 14 chased leaders, led 3 out, 6 lengths ahead last, all out towards finish opened 7/1 1/2 length to spare from 2nd place

Young Dancer have not proven to go better than the competitions when having been on break for so long..so, I think you are right with that lay decision. But, I'm really hoping I do not get beat by the RP 2/1 forecast favorite Mendosino.
So well done to both of us. :ok