Problems with any online poker company?

Sir Puntalot

I thought I'd start a thread on this and help if I can in any way. The idea of this thread is for you to tell me the poker company you have a problem with and what it is. This would also include things you really dislike about that poker client. Also, say what you do like too. If you tell me straight, I can make sure the message gets across in most cases, so help me help you. :ok Example of what I mean and how I'd like you to set your replies out Poker Client: Betfair Problems: Depositing problems using neteller. Dislikes: General appearance of the lobby Likes: Position Number beside name in MTT's. So, using that format, let me know as much as you can. If you want to moan/applaud, then get it down here. :ok

Re: Problems with any online poker company? I joined Titan poker last night and played my first MTT on there. Is there anywhere it tells you your current position? It told me how many were left and there was a list of everybody left on the right hand side in chip order but they didn't have positions next to them. Am I just being daft:unsure

Re: Problems with any online poker company? paradise poker problems: the huge login problem which happens from time to time and especially when there is a focus game going on.. dislike : important softwares don't work with them such as SNGwiz (even PT is not fully functional) likes : I have to like them it's the only place I can play :lol. they're actually pretty good besides these problems..

Re: Problems with any online poker company?

Paradise poker Problems: Their live suport is absolutely terrible. They have no idea what they are doing and rarely do what they are asked Likes: everything else Dislikes: See Problems
agree with hornet on this one - with the addition that their response to emails is also exceedingly tardy (unlike Virgin who are very quick at responding to emails compared to Paradise). So (in correct format)...... Poker Client: Paradise/SportingBet Problems: Support not too good. Sometimes upgrade goes awry and sign on impossible till "special" reinstall file used. Dislikes: Not much else Likes: Great value site (50Up, EuroLiga and PL specials)

I joined Titan poker last night and played my first MTT on there. Is there anywhere it tells you your current position? It told me how many were left and there was a list of everybody left on the right hand side in chip order but they didn't have positions next to them. Am I just being daft:unsure
Think the stats button shows you your position..... other than that you have to count down the page(s) yourself...

paradise poker problems: the huge login problem which happens from time to time and especially when there is a focus game going on.. dislike : important softwares don't work with them such as SNGwiz (even PT is not fully functional) likes : I have to like them it's the only place I can play :lol. they're actually pretty good besides these problems..
Add that to updates always happen when you are in a hurry. wont let me login at the moment so just lost a game i was looking forward to playing in. In fact if this happens again, Paradise Poker, Virgin Poker, Poker.co.uk, Eurosuperpoker are all getting binned for good. :@ Cant deposit either because webdollar want a password I dont know????????????????? what kinda system is it with these twats? Would love to say rant over now but its not!

Re: Problems with any online poker company? Poker Client: PKR Problems: Can take 3 weeks for withdrawal to go through to my account. Dislikes: above and numerous times in MTT there's only been 2 hands played on one blind level! incredible the slowness of the MTT. Likes: Everything else ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Problems with any online poker company? Poker Client: Purple Lounge Problems: non-payent of prizes Dislikes: as above Likes: Michelle Orpe :tongue2 Won a freeroll in August for an entry to their Swedish Poker Tour final - never heard anything from them, so sent email end of Oct. Again no response. Then chatting to winner of Battle of sexes (I came 2nd) earlier who got 4 days in Sweden plus expenses!! Just emailed them asking what they are going to do about it ..... watch this space.