Sivasspor 1.80
0 3.35
Kayserispor 4.00
18:00
Trabzonspor 3.10
0 3.20
Galatasaray 2.15

Re: turkey super ligi (24-25 nov)

You're only looking at statitcs. I also can do that.... Denizlispor isn't an easy team, for me this match is not a straigt win. Fenerbahce & Gaziantepspor , have a good chance in my eyes to win;)
you are so idiot man.. you write here firstly , i advice you to look around.. how many times did you watch istanbul b.b.. or do you know whose their manager.. or do you know that they play the best football in turkey now.. or their players..

Re: turkey super ligi (24-25 nov) oftaş-beşiktaş oftaş plays very impressive football recently.. they started to play offencive football and they transfered a striker and they are very good form now.. they score every game and they will score this match too.. beşiktaş has a big crisis for defence.. gökhan zan, ibrahim kaş, ali tandoğan are injured and ibrahim toraman is suspended.. all of them are first team players , especially gökhan and toraman.. beşiktaş has to win this game.. cause if thay can not win, championship will be a dream for them.. over 2.5 2.05 bet365

Re: turkey super ligi (24-25 nov) fenerbahçe-ankara fenerbahçe plays very impressive football for champion league.. but they couldnt show this performance for turkish super league.. but they will play ankara and there is very huge class difference between this teams.. and fener will play with 55000 supporters.. ankara is not good team for me.. they fired atkut kocaman and they made very big mistake.. fenerbahçe half time- ful time 1.80 bet365

Re: turkey super ligi (24-25 nov) this week turkey super league especially g.antep-genclerbirligi match is very interesting.G.antep team really hard and this season they play very good.otherwise genclerbirligi team is very stableness.G.antep will win rate:2 second match turkey lig 1. gaziantep belediye-boluspor.Antepbelediye is last team puan table.but they unfair this situation I believe tihs match very important for them and then they will win.rate:2.35 very good rate.

you are so idiot man.. you write here firstly ' date= i advice you to look around.. how many times did you watch istanbul b.b.. or do you know whose their manager.. or do you know that they play the best football in turkey now.. or their players..
denizli hasn't got a good squad.. but they win matches with their luck.. last week they wan to gençler but gençler is very awful now.. denizli team depends on to yusuf.. if he plays good football, denizli can get good results to anatolian teams but it is not enough to big teams.. ersun yanal got their first victory last week and i think they will go on to win.. i watched last match and trabzon played very impressive football as me.. umut and yattara plays for offence and yattara is very important player.. trabzon has very good midfiel with ceyhun and gökdeniz.. trabzon has to win for europen cups and championship, and they will.. trabzon straight wins; 2.50 sportingbet This is what you said 2 weaks ago... 2 weaks ago I put , Denizlispor handicap 0-1 , and they won with 2-0 , quote was 4.00 So dont say Im stupid, I just say that this cuold be a hard match with surprises

Re: turkey super ligi (24-25 nov) bursa-konya bursa was playing very good football start of the league.. but they couldnt have 3 points.. in turkey, it is nothing to play good football, you have to have 3 points.. and bülent korkmaz was fired.. bursa had very big problem of manegement.. new president was chosen and they solved financial problems.. players got their money and bursa started to play good football with new manager samet aybaba.. they have very good players sinan kaloğlu, helve tum, ömer aysan.. and egemen will play after injured.. it is the most difficult away for all of the teams.. konya is very lucky team.. they scored +90 last 3 matches and wan.. but they dont play good football away matches.. they played 4 lost, 1 draw, 1 win.. very terrible performance.. they have no chance here.. bursa straight wins; 2.1 bet365

Re: turkey super ligi (24-25 nov) istanbul b.b - denizli istanbul plays very impressive football in turkey this year.. i watched all of matches and i have to sat that they play best football in turkey now.. but thay are very unlucky away matches.. they conceded +90 few matches and they had lots of position but they didnt score.. especially for beşiktaş, they deserved to win.. ilyas, kerim, adriano, sertan.. and their manager avcı is so succesfull.. denizli gets point but it doesnt show that they play very good football.. if yusuf plays they play good football, if he doesnt play they lose.. everything depends on yusuf.. if you play with istanbul b.b , it is not enough only 1 player.. istanbul bb straight wins; 2.1 bet365

Re: turkey super ligi (24-25 nov) çaykur rize-kasımpaşa çaykur have to win all of the home matches , if they dont want to relegate.. rize doesnt play good football for away matces but at home, they play good football.. altan, zafer biryol and fahri are very good players for an anatolian team.. kasımpaşa fired their manager and werner lorant became new manager.. it is very huge mistake. they play with second class players and they dont have enough squad for turkish super league.. their defence and midfield has very old players.. their captain cihat is 35 or 36 years.. they have very slow defence.. çaykur rize wins; 1.80 sportingbet

Re: turkey super ligi (24-25 nov) trabzon-galatasaray gala has lots of injured.. nonda, hakan şÃ¼kür, linderoth wont play to trabzon.. but gala has very important players in their squad.. if these players dony play, we have lots of players to replace them.. lincoln is ready and he will play this week.. serkan and ümit karan will play like striker.. main problem is our defence.. trabzon hasnt got anything to lose.. it will be open football.. ersun yanal has open football system.. they have very important attack players like; yattara, ceyhun, umut, gökdeniz.. thay havent got good defence too.. i expekt that gala will win this match.. but dont forget that i 'm galatasaray fan.. over 2.5 1.975 bet365

Re: turkey super ligi (24-25 nov) Ist.BB - Denizlispor --> Denizlispor x2 G.Oftas - Besiktas --> DRAW Fenerbahce- Ankaraspor--> Fenerbahce Ankaragucu-Vestel Manisaspor --> V.Manisaspor x2 Bursaspor-Konyaspor --> DRAW Gaziantepspor - Gencl. --> Gaziantepspor Rizespor WIN Sivasspor-kayserispor--> Sivasspor DRAW Trabzonspor- Galatasaray --> Gs x2 My predictions ;) Fenerbahce is 100% for the people who're goign to bet

this week turkey super league especially g.antep-genclerbirligi match is very interesting.G.antep team really hard and this season they play very good.otherwise genclerbirligi team is very stableness.G.antep will win rate:2 second match turkey lig 1. gaziantep belediye-boluspor.Antepbelediye is last team puan table.but they unfair this situation I believe tihs match very important for them and then they will win.rate:2.35 very good rate.
dk 70 4-1 g.antep belediye :cheers 2.35 odds

Do we have any team news for Sivasspor? They must have a good chance because they are at home. I think that at -0.25 for 2.10 looks not too bad for the risk.
Well, will be a bit difficult for them witout some important players, Both goal-keepers Michael Petkoviç, and reserve Volkan Ãœnlü , Muhammed Ali Kurtuluş, and Mamadou Dialo from defence Yasir Elmacı, Gökhan Bozkaya , Kanfory Sylla from middle-field won't play and Balili, main forward is suspended... Kayseri seems to be able to field a strong line-up there... Anyway good Luck if you bet on them :hope

I told you BB istanbul wont win and they didnt losed with 0-2 at home against Denizlispor. I have a reason but because of my english I cant tell it in my own words Sheff havali konusma burda salak varsa o sensin;)
**** off.. idiot