norsee diary

Guest norsee

Guest norsee

Just discovered this board, have been posting on another forum. There seem to be more people who post on here. My system on that site i am now going to post on here as well. Most of the selections are above 4/1 and all are backed each way. We are looking at accumulative profits. All the bets are 1 point each way, and there is a price guide that must be strictly adhered to. When starting off following the tips a betting bank of 100 points needs to be in place. I feel the only way to make money(for that is the only criteria) is by starting off with small stakes to give the bettor confidence. My system is much more like an investment plan, we are looking to make 2 points a day, betting every day. This should give us around 50 points a month x that by your level stake. Please note we always stop when 2 points are made. All bets are released around 1.40 pm. If future results are anything to go by i would expect the results to go something like this. L L 5/1 L L 6/1 2ND L L L 4/1 L L 5/1 3RD L L 4/1 the 2nd and third on the list we neither win or lose. we lose 22 points with all our losing bets and win 28 points thus making us 6 points on that example sequence. I am quite happy with that even though it looks like a lot of losers. A daily profit is always the target. Kind regards norsee(from my armchair by the window)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.