Virgin 10 Week MTT - Leg 9 - 7xMTT by 13th January

daveygh

Re: virgin - sounds interesting At 8pm on Thursday 10th January the 45 qualifiers from the nine €250 freerolls will play off in a huge value grand final. With prizes starting at 20th place nearly half the field will get paid and the higher you finish the more you win with a range of online and live tournament seats up for grabs. The winner will get a £1250 live event package of their choice PLUS a Virgin Poker Festival 2 seat PLUS an online satellite final seat PLUS a seat to our weekly €100,000 Guarantee! That’s over €2500 worth of prizes and what’s more it’s four routes to making a whole lot more. Take a look below at the full grand final payout structure.

PlacePrizes
LEPPF2OSF100kG3kG
1st
2nd♠♠
3rd
4th♠♠
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
Key to prizes
LEP£1250 Live Event Package
PF2A seat at the second Virgin Poker Festival (value €150)
OSFA seat at your choice of online satellite final (value up to €475)
100kGA seat to the weekly €100,000 Guaranteed Tournament (value €130)
3kGA seat to the daily €3000 Deep Stacked Guaranteed Tournament (value €44)
So all the grand final prizes are tournament entries

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin 10 Week Tourney - Leg 2 - 15x STTs by 25th November (then email) heniek31 - I see what you mean (in the tournament info box - well spotted!). The wrong text has been added here. I can confirm this week is an STT week - I've requested this be corrected. Ollie

Re: Virgin 10 Week Tourney - Leg 2 - 15x STTs by 25th November (then email)

I'm qualified - played 14 €3+0.15 and 1 €5+0.25 (by mishtake) and made profit of €8.65 (9 wins - 6 losses) ..... :cow:cow:cow
n1 phil i've only got 11 more to go and yet to make a profit :\

Re: Virgin 10 Week Tourney - Leg 2 - 15x STTs by 25th November (then email) I want late registration please! Registration closing five minutes before a tournament is a real pain in the chuff and late registration would at least save me from the situation when I sat down on Sunday to play the V-roll satellite only to find the table didn't open. Yep, I'm stupid and didn't register for the correct game (I registered for the 10 week tourney instead and ended up donking off my chips in a pique of rage!).

Guest gazza271

Re: Virgin 10 Week Tourney - Leg 2 - 15x STTs by 25th November (then email) seeing as I'm out of the Paradise game early I may as well play these tonight :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: Virgin 10 Week Tourney - Leg 2 - 15x STTs by 25th November (then email) The stella fuelled STT rush its on it's way, Played 5 so far with 2 x 1st 2 x 2nd and one 5th. This was the last one, all in pre flop...... screenshot006yx3.png

Re: Virgin 10 Week Tourney - Leg 2 - 15x STTs by 25th November (then email) I like this concept from Virgin - it encourages me to step outside my normal preserves, something I definitely need to do. The 15 HU games were quite exhillerating and fun - 7 mtts next week will be good for me - think its likely to mainly be the 11:30pm Boss-wide €5+0.50 mtts - that attract about 400 or more punters with hopefully most of the other europeans as p*ssed as farts :rollin. Only trouble is that the weekly final (week tomorrow) will probably clash with the Euroliga game, as will the V-roll final on Sunday! I must figure out how to get Virgin and SO running simultaneously on two different machines.

Re: Virgin 10 Week Tourney - Leg 2 - 15x STTs by 25th November (then email) Ok I will be honest here Start £50 so 68 Euros £3 5STT finished 5th £5 5STT finishd 1st £17.50 £5 5STT finished 5th £5 5STT finished 4th £5 5STT finished 5th £10 5STT finished 2nd £17.50 £5 5STT finished 3rd £10 10STT finished 2nd £29.00 so terrible results, until the beer kicks in tonight £10 5STT finished 2nd £15 £10 10STT 4th £10 5STT 1st £35 £20 5STT 1st £70 £10 5STT 3rd £20 5STT 3nd £30 £3 5STT 1st £10.50 final total 145.99 euros Profit fook knows too drunk to count Look on my face PRICELESSS :ok