Virgin 10 Week MTT - Leg 9 - 7xMTT by 13th January

daveygh

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin 10 Week MTT - Leg 9 - 7xMTT by 13th January

min buy in $3 I messed up and dont think I played enough early enough:wall
Ahh bummer :( Ill have to get busy then as im off next wednesday night too.... I bet its good value with hardly anyone qualifying.

qualified in tonights tourney along with spanner and burnley joe
Well played guys... 5 of us from PL on the final table... Im pleased with my 9th as I was pretty much completely card dead throughout. Good luck in the final.

Doh' date=' I was playing them as I thought they counted... never mind I won't be qualifying for the next game.[/quote'] There were only 6 qualifiers last time - with 5 qualifying - worth considering!!! Well done PLoyers - 3 of you tonight :) Anyone else already in? :unsure

Playing in the plops heads up tourney tonight' date=' i take it that counts towards MTT's for this week?:unsure[/quote'] Had confirmation from Virgin - private MTTs are fine, so long as they meet the minimum buy in stipulation - so if you're playing in all 4 PLOPS events this week - only 3 other MTT's to get into it - would be foolish not to ;)

Had confirmation from Virgin - private MTTs are fine' date=' so long as they meet the minimum buy in stipulation - so if you're playing in all 4 PLOPS events this week - only 3 other MTT's to get into it - would be foolish not to ;)[/quote'] Already played in 6 this week, no cashes though (i'll put that down to variance and my bad play), forgot that final on sunday would count, so i should be in tourney next wednesday.:ok

Re: Virgin 10 Week MTT - Leg 9 - 7xMTT by 13th January Had a couple of wins on the EPT Choice MTT's. Only 4 or 5 players in them during the day and standard not that good. Also helped that in one 3 man tourney, two of them were sitouts. :lol They don't take long to play so quite easy to rack up your seven tourneys. :ok

Re: Virgin 10 Week MTT - Leg 9 - 7xMTT by 13th January Promotion Details SubHead.gif

080111_tourney_10weekTourny_large.gif

The Grand Final At 8pm on Thursday 17th January the 45 qualifiers from the nine €250 freerolls will play off in a huge value grand final. With prizes starting at 20th place nearly half the field will get paid and the higher you finish the more you win with a range of online and live tournament seats up for grabs. The winner will get a £1250 live event package of their choice PLUS a Virgin Poker Festival 2 seat PLUS an online satellite final seat PLUS a seat to our weekly €100,000 Guarantee! That's over €2500 worth of prizes and what's more it's four routes to making a whole lot more. Take a look below at the full grand final payout structure.

PlacePrizes
LEPPF2OSF100kG3kG
1st
2nd♠♠
3rd
4th♠♠
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
Key to prizes
LEP£1250 Live Event Package
PF2A seat at the second Virgin Poker Festival (value €150)
OSFA seat at your choice of online satellite final (value up to €475)
100kGA seat to the weekly €100,000 Guaranteed Tournament (value €130)
3kGA seat to the daily €3000 Deep Stacked Guaranteed Tournament (value €44)
GL all in the final:ok

• 3 weeks later...

Promotion Details SubHead.gif

080111_tourney_10weekTourny_large.gif

The Grand Final At 8pm on Thursday 17th January the 45 qualifiers from the nine €250 freerolls will play off in a huge value grand final. With prizes starting at 20th place nearly half the field will get paid and the higher you finish the more you win with a range of online and live tournament seats up for grabs. The winner will get a £1250 live event package of their choice PLUS a Virgin Poker Festival 2 seat PLUS an online satellite final seat PLUS a seat to our weekly €100,000 Guarantee! That's over €2500 worth of prizes and what's more it's four routes to making a whole lot more. Take a look below at the full grand final payout structure.

PlacePrizes
LEPPF2OSF100kG3kG
1st
2nd♠♠
3rd
4th♠♠
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
Key to prizes
LEP£1250 Live Event Package
PF2A seat at the second Virgin Poker Festival (value €150)
OSFA seat at your choice of online satellite final (value up to €475)
100kGA seat to the weekly €100,000 Guaranteed Tournament (value €130)
3kGA seat to the daily €3000 Deep Stacked Guaranteed Tournament (value €44)
GL all in the final:ok
I'd forgotten all about this as I haven't been on Virgin sober since! :lol Were the tokens only for a limited period as I've nothing showing in the 'Tourney Credits' display window? I'd have thought we would've been able to use them when it suited us! :unsure Cheers for any info! :ok TQM

• 3 months later...

Hi mate u get any where this?
Yea, I got told to get in touch with someone at Virgin! (Ollie I think):ok Only trouble is...I forgot to contact them!:$:$ Might be too late now but I'll try to remember and send an e-mail tomorrow! TQM