• 19:45 Virgin Festival Sat
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5000 Gtd
    • 21:00 Spin Palace $1000 Freeroll
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:15 Ladbrokes Cruise Freeroll
    • 21:30 Paradise 50 Up Club
    • 22:00 The Sun Freeroll League

Re: ** Poker Friday 19th October **

Erm ..... if it's rebuy' date=' it cannot be focus :unsure[/quote'] Ok - looking for an alternative :unsure (PS For the crowds clambouring for a cheapskates rebuy focus on Monday, it's gonna happen ;)) EDIT - Ok - rather than rush in to a late night, rushed, poor decision - We'll have a day off - no focus game....

Re: ** Poker Friday 19th October ** May i be the first one to :rollin at no focus game tonight but there's still one tomorrow ... The Mods do a sterling job, but some decisions have been odd recently. And once more: :rollin OK i can't resist ... :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin ;)

Re: ** Poker Friday 19th October ** I just find it amusing an excuse can be made for not having one tonight, but you can't find one for tomorrow... ;) (You do know England are playing in the Rugby World Cup Final tomorrow evening don't you Gaf?) :unsure

Re: ** Poker Friday 19th October ** Well there is usually a focus game everyday but if a game in cancelled for some reason it is very rare we announce a second one mainly due to time restraints or in this case there was no other obvious game. Why would there not be a game tomorrow just because the rugby is on.

Re: ** Poker Friday 19th October **

There's only 135 in the Bet365 $5000 gtd (rebuy) at the moment if anyone still wants to join me there. :ok
Started with 208. There's been 172 rebuys (not me) and we're left with 152 at the break. I was 40th, added on which put me in 26th. Pays 30. About $3500 overlay. You just had to avoid the all in fest at the start and pick your hands to play. :ok Where were you all? :loon

Re: ** Poker Friday 19th October ** Managed to get myself into reasonable safety in the top 20 heading towards the bubble, which was dragging on, when I got JJ. Pushed all in on a low flop and ran into trip 55s to the now chip leader. Out 34th. :( Should have stuck to my core principles. :tongue2