** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Mansion $110K satellittes ($11 rebuys)

robilaruk

a word of warning - the lobby says top 30 players qualifiy - it ain't so - tonight paid just the top 20. Unlucky to Burnley Joe and Washman who hit mid 20's finishes for $8 and $12 - wanted to say good luck, but can't type onto a table you are not playing on?:ok Just managed to qual as a couple of nutters went bonkers on another table trying to steal and resteal the blinds, so i limped into the top 20 as the first stealer actually had a hand! (well, 99) Damo EDIT to clarify the top 20 get a ticket to the main event - 21-25 get $12; 26-30 get $8, so Joe is correct the top 30 do get paid, but just different amounts!

Re: Mansion $110K satellittes ($11 rebuys) Yeah i think i was about 25th, did not rebuy or addon which i should have really, well worth it, but made all of $2 I played one of these Friday and only had 31 players and it paid top 30, so even if you went out 30th you got $8, anyway, once you finish in the top 20 you all get a ticket to the final to play for $150K, so well worth it as i cashed for $450 on sunday I played another one last night $5 and had 4 runners LOL, anyway i won and got a ticket to use for any $50K game Well worth looking at these games, especailly betweeb 10pm and 2am, hardly any players

Re: Mansion $110K satellittes ($11 rebuys) I would agree with Joe on the sat's - there appears to be loads of value:ok I think I will play my ticket tonight for the $110K game - with 2 1/2 hours to go only 97 entered, I would imagine it might get to 400-500 or so, so there appears to be a massive overlay? Will know by about 8.45pm or so i guess - hopefully will be a late one tonight for me!:ok Damo

Re: Mansion $110K satellittes ($11 rebuys) JUST A RANT NO CONTENT am out after 22mins flopped a flush with position A67 pot is 120, BB bets 90 and one call I make it 800, get one caller, 9 on the turn, shoved the turn for another 1200 and the womble with bottom 2 pair calls for his tourny and hits a FH on the river 6 am peed off Damo

Re: Mansion $110K satellittes ($11 rebuys)

Ul mate, forgot about the $110K Played another 50K qualifier, 33 players, paid top 25 and top 20 got a ticket to the $50K, well worth $10, no rebuys, Will play a $150K qualifier next
Nice result Joe - lets make hay whilst the sun shines! Damo

Re: Mansion $110K satellittes ($11 rebuys) I played that rebuy period like a right donk :sad I didn't realise it was a rebuy, so didn't have a "gameplan" and did it on the hoof - I didn't track how many rebuys/add ons - but probably equal to the value of the ticket (if I'm lucky :$) I'd better win one now :wall :wall

Re: Mansion $110K satellittes ($11 rebuys) This is great value, i have two $50K tickets now, played a MTT where it was $5 and only 4 runners and it still guranteed 1 ticket LMAO Friday night is the one to watch out for $10 and gives entry to the $150K, last week only 32 runners and 20 qualified Tickets last a month i have just been advised from support

Re: Mansion $110K satellittes ($11 rebuys)

Tickets last a month i have just been advised from support
excellent, thanks for the update Joe - don't have to rush my game of choice then:ok Damo EDIT just missed another $11 sat (no rebuy) for the $50K - only 6 players and 1st two get tickets