Through the cards on Sunday...and Monday...and Tues...etc

DC

Re: Through the cards on Sunday...and Monday...and Tues...etc I'm going to make this a regular thing now, and will most likely give it another go this weekend, anyone else can join in if they want! Just to tidy things up then I'll keep an overall profit and loss total for each failed/succesful attempt. Attempt 1 - Failed -£10.00 Attempt 2 - Won +£30.93 Total profit +£20.93

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Through the cards on Sunday...and Monday...and Tues...etc Liability was £15.25 or so, and although ran on late, still failed to even place - Profit of £3.02 Bank stands at £18.27 Please forgive me for not having a bet in the 8.20 folks !!

Re: Through the cards on Sunday...and Monday...and Tues...etc

Liability was £15.25 or so, and although ran on late, still failed to even place - Profit of £3.02 Bank stands at £18.27 Please forgive me for not having a bet in the 8.20 folks !!
Well done so far, I didn't notice this tonight or I would have tried my luck out as well. Fingers crossed for the remaining races.

Re: Through the cards on Sunday...and Monday...and Tues...etc Thanks mate just burnt my finger on the oven.... let's hope I don't get my fingers burnt in the next race. Royal Fantasy to place @ 1.41

Really enjoyed reading this whole thread mate - will you be doing it Sunday as i'm well up for some of this and thats the first day i'm free! :ok Hereford' date=' Kempton and Market Rasen.[/quote'] Yeah and probably Saturday as well!! Last £10 of profit in a bid to get to £50 is the order of the day for Saturday and then hopefully use £10 profit for Sunday...wishful thinking!! :rollin

Re: Through the cards on Sunday...and Monday...and Tues...etc Yes mate, nothing else to do today so why not? See ya later ! :ok Attempt 1 - Failed -£10.00 Attempt 2 - Won +£30.93 Attempt 3 - Failed -£10.00 Total profit +£10.93 I'll be starting with £10.93, what's left of my profit :lol

Cool! Perfect! I'll use £10 then!!! :ok Do you just lay and back to place in each race?
My main aim is to lay to win in each race, if the market makes life difficult I may lay to place or back one to place. If I'm running low on time or find it tough to make a decision, I opt out. I always have a target in mind and stop there. Today looks tough :eek

Staying clear of the Irish races then?
Sure am, for some reason, I always do rubbish!
What's with your name change?
Just fancied a change mate and everyone thought I was a hebrew with the name 'nehemiah' . . . . i'm yorkshire born and bred (so they say!) and so Guy Fawkes is a bit more infitting with me*. Also, his birthplace is a 5 mins walk from my place!!!! *although i'm not a catholic terrorist!!!!