Through the cards on Sunday...and Monday...and Tues...etc

DC

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Through the cards on Sunday Rhetorical lost +£1.76 Stagehand placed +£5.25 Bon Viveur placed +£2.75 Wild Bill Tracey lost +£3.75 New bank £23.51 Aldric, I do this sort of thing a lot at weekends, usually bank at around £50.00 if I can! Always a bit more daunting going public! :ok

Re: Through the cards on Sunday

Aldric, I do this sort of thing a lot at weekends, usually bank at around £50.00 if I can! Always a bit more daunting going public! :ok
How do you fair when you do that? I guess you must be ahead as you are still doing it? :) I usually pick winners at the horses when I try to lay them, im useless!! lol!

Re: Through the cards on Sunday Rhetorical lost +£1.76 Stagehand placed +£5.25 Bon Viveur placed +£2.75 Wild Bill Tracey lost +£3.75 Ocean Du Moulin placed +£2.90 Pretty Bonnie lost +£2.09 Auburn Grey unplaced +£4.84 New bank £33.34 Attempting to get to £40.00 (£30 profit) then stopping guys... internet problems costing me time to analyse and put up posts early enough :(

:ok I won as well, had whistle blowing not to place @ 4.9.. We will let you off betting in the 1440 with only 4 runners!
Nice one sport, I'll let you off blowing your whistle too :lol

Rhetorical lost +£1.76 Stagehand placed +£5.25 Bon Viveur placed +£2.75 Wild Bill Tracey lost +£3.75 Ocean Du Moulin placed +£2.90 Pretty Bonnie lost +£2.09 Auburn Grey unplaced +£4.84 New bank £33.34 Attempting to get to £40.00 (£30 profit) then stopping guys... internet problems costing me time to analyse and put up posts early enough :(
Sorry to hear about your internet problems, although maybe they saved you from a losing bet!! :) Only 2 more bets may 3 to meet your target... GL!

Re: Through the cards on Sunday Had E Major not missed the break I'd have enjoyed that race a lot more haha!! Bloody close but always held in second - phew +£3.60 Bank £36.94 One more bet should do it.... :hope

Had E Major not missed the break I'd have enjoyed that race a lot more haha!! Bloody close but always held in second - phew +£3.60 Bank £36.94 One more bet should do it.... :hope
Missed the race, had to pick my kids up... i had laid E Major in my system on the ATR forum so glad it missed the break :ok 1 more winner to get... good luck!

Re: Through the cards on Sunday Rhetorical lost +£1.76 Stagehand placed +£5.25 Bon Viveur placed +£2.75 Wild Bill Tracey lost +£3.75 Ocean Du Moulin placed +£2.90 Pretty Bonnie lost +£2.09 Auburn Grey unplaced +£4.84 Artistic Light lost +£3.60 Toms Gone Grey lost +£3.99 final bank £40.93 profit of £30.93 Thanks aldric, the trouble with the last bet was I was focussing on the odds to take me to the target rather than looking beyond that at the form. It almost went horribly wrong. No worries with your lay, it went off to fast and the whole pack was closing fast... :ok