paddypowerpoker odds calculator

teaulc

• 4 weeks later...

Re: paddypowerpoker odds calculator Lol Red. If it says you are a fish then check your VPIP. Above 29% is considered loose. But then check your PFR and AF. Your AF should be around 2 (under 1.8) is too passive. Your PFR% shoud be above 10% if not you are a little too passive. Check also how many hands you are brining to SD and what percentage you are winning. If your WSDW % is low then you are probably calling down weak hands. If you guys have any problems with it let us know. You can email the team at [email protected]. I also have a code you can use if the other has expired: pppcalc4u Enjoy Nikki

Re: paddypowerpoker odds calculator Thanks Nikki :ok

Your PFR% shoud be above 10% if not you are a little too passive.
I'm quite interested in this number, because that sounds very high to me (in general)... I know that in PokerTracker, people generally set PFR% of greater than 7% to indicate a shark (obviously in conjunction with other factors). Do you have any stats that you are allowed to share with us? For example, where full ring tables, cash games, a graph plotting PFR% by BB/100 profitability? I know that PokerRoom publish ev stats (http://www.pokerroom.com/poker/poker-school/ev-stats/total-stats-by-card.php?sSortOrder=value) but dont know other rooms publish (or how far they can ethically go - I presume ethics aren't an issue where you look at global stats instead of individuals)

Re: paddypowerpoker odds calculator You know it really depends on what kind of style you are comfortable with and TBH good at. Typically if you take your PFR and divide it by your VPIP it would be reccommended that below 0.5 is too passive. BUT I speak really from personal experience you should be stealing blinds :) thou SHALT! You should be raising limpers out of the pot.. THOU SHALT! So I think 10% + is a good solid aggro percentage. I can't share any stats :) only my opinions I'm afraid which mostly coincide with reccommended good aggressive solid play :D

Re: paddypowerpoker odds calculator

how come no uk tour this year?? :cry:cry
In March we migrated over to the Playtech network which proved to be quite a challenge. We knew it would take months of preparation and months of work afterwards to make the transition work. In the meantime we had a little tournament called the Irish Open to operate with the lofty goal of doubling the guarantee for the event. Prep work for the Irish Open begins in MAY for the following year :wall. So basically the team resources were stretched to the limit, we felt doing a tour on top of this might have a negative impact on the core business. That would be a very long winded but honest answer for ya :\

Re: paddypowerpoker odds calculator

In March we migrated over to the Playtech network which proved to be quite a challenge. We knew it would take months of preparation and months of work afterwards to make the transition work. In the meantime we had a little tournament called the Irish Open to operate with the lofty goal of doubling the guarantee for the event. Prep work for the Irish Open begins in MAY for the following year :wall. So basically the team resources were stretched to the limit, we felt doing a tour on top of this might have a negative impact on the core business. That would be a very long winded but honest answer for ya :\
no worries,thanks for the info...... will there be another tour in the future??

Re: paddypowerpoker odds calculator Another question for you Nikki. Is Karl Hutson still with PPP? I met him at the Irish Open last year. He's a good lad. If he's still with you tell him I'm still making the home made wine and I hope to pour a little more of it into him should I ever be lucky enough to make the Open again.

Re: paddypowerpoker odds calculator I dont think it is cool for me to post URL's so. Firstly you have to be a PPP customer. Secondly having been so you would have been sent a mail giving you a link to the page and a code. However I provided a code that you guys can use in an earlier post in this thread and you can find the download on the Poker Academy section of our website. Voila !