** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Spartak Nalchik vs Spartak Moscow

Re: Spartak Nalchik vs Spartak Moscow This is a very important match for many people - for Spartak Moscow (if they win they will joint Zenith at the top of the table with 4 rounds remaining), for Zenith and FC Moscow (fighting for the title) and also for Nalchik. In another forum I read the following results of Nalchik at home this season: 22.04.2007 Nalchik - Loko Moscow 0:0 12.05.2007 Nalchik - FC Moscow 1:0 05.08.2007 Nalchik - CSKA Moscow М 1:1 26.08.2007 Nalchik - Dynamo Moscow 4:1 Nalchik is probably not a strong team but they seem to play pretty well against Moscow teams. On top of that there are rumours that Nalchik is on friendly terms with bwin, the match is available for live betting so you never know what and who will influence the final result. I have taken Draw at Half Time with small stakes but generally it's not a match that I'd like to bet on.

Re: Spartak Nalchik vs Spartak Moscow Spartak mus win here for sure to catch Zenit at the top of the tabble. Nalchik is really good team at home, only 2 loss! i think under here looks pretty good with 1.75, do you agree with that? this one mach will be hard, pretty good home team will take angry Spartak, which wants all 3points here for sure, the question is can they take them? only under here or no bet for me..

Re: Spartak Nalchik vs Spartak Moscow This is match of Russian Premier League between Spartak Nalchik and Spartak Moscow.It’s very important match for both sides as Spartak Moscow, after lose of Zenit to Lokomotiv with score 0:1, where they had many chances to score and even win the match, will try to return on the 1 place, and Spartak Nalchik is still for a survive. Home side, Spartak Nalchik, is on the 12 place with 29 points. As I have already said it’s too close to dangerous zone – only 3 points. Last round they could stop their lose streak as they could win away the main outsider Rostov 1:0. Also I must note that at home Spartak Nalchik is very strong: 5-5-2, goals 12:7. Today they will be with full squad.Away side, Spartak Moscow, is on the 2 place with 46 points. This midweek they played UEFA Cup match in Sweden against Hacken and they could win 3:1. But I can’t say that they are in a very good shape now. Also they have big problems with their squad as two best defenders Stranzl and Jiranek and the best midfielder Bystrov are out.The match of the first round has finished with score 2:2. The identical score was last year in Nalchik, in the meeting of these teams. Well I think that big emotional and psychological cargo won’t allow Spartak Moscow to win today. Pick : Home (+0.5 AH) Odds : 2.40 Bookmaker : Pinnacle

Re: Spartak Nalchik vs Spartak Moscow Just need the others to come in now all weekend my last team have been losing had lexieos for £300 they lost Had AIK for £200 they drew with bottom of league arghhh nightmare Hopefuly this is my turn around week GL ALL speak to you tonight:lol