Sweden, Allsvenskan, 5 - 8/10

Saturday 6 October 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
Malmö FF v IFK Göteborg (15:00 BST)3.053.552.7598% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHome Team To ScoreLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sunday 7 October 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
GAIS v Brommapojkarna (14:00 BST)2.253.304.00100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team To ScoreLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Gefle IF v Djurgårdens (14:00 BST)3.503.302.28103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Trelleborgs FF v AIK (14:00 BST)3.603.402.20103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Monday 8 October 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Elfsborg v Halmstad (18:00 BST)1.853.554.75104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team To ScoreLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Hammarby v Helsingborgs IF (18:00 BST)2.203.403.75102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Örebro v Kalmar (18:00 BST)3.303.352.45101% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 5 - 8/10 IFK Göteborg dnb @ 1.83 (Bet365) Malmö FF with nothing to play for but pride if they have any, two keyplayers suspended, idfielders Andersson and Toivonen, vs IFK who are highly motivated and also shows good form. I was impressed by IFK's display in the 3-0 match vs Hammarby, ok, Hmmarby missed two important players, but IFK still played some really good football. Malmö keep on with their underachieving streak, they look like they want this season to end as soon as possible and also show bad temper. I favour IFK in this one, I'll split this bet 50/50 with IFK to win @ 2.65.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 5 - 8/10

IFK Göteborg dnb @ 1.83 (Bet365) Malmö FF with nothing to play for but pride if they have any, two keyplayers suspended, idfielders Andersson and Toivonen, vs IFK who are highly motivated and also shows good form. I was impressed by IFK's display in the 3-0 match vs Hammarby, ok, Hmmarby missed two important players, but IFK still played some really good football. Malmö keep on with their underachieving streak, they look like they want this season to end as soon as possible and also show bad temper. I favour IFK in this one, I'll split this bet 50/50 with IFK to win @ 2.65.
Thanks G.G for the info, will have a small bet on this one myself, always after a good bet!:ok

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 5 - 8/10 My experience with these closing rounds both in Sweden and in Norway is that everyobody get what they need, so it is quite safe just to follow the tables, so my bet would be Gais - Bromma X, Gefle - DIF 2, Trelleborg - AIK 2 GAis and Bromma are of similar strength and none of these two would risk losing a point, 0-0 or 1-1 looks very likely, Gefele are safe enough that they just wont be able to resist title chasing DIF and the only important game in terms of a "must win" is the last one, and AIK are just better than Trelleborg, and this way or that way someone must get relegated. Would even go for a treble which I dont do often :(

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 5 - 8/10 Terrible day for me today 1st AIK 0-0 cost me a Large sum of cash if they had just found a way past lowly place trelleborg. Then i matched Gais, djungardens with lexios in a treble and lexios lose bad day Anyone got views on tomorrows swedish games??

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 5 - 8/10 Soccer - Orebro/Kalmar - total Over 2½ (-120) for the regulation time held on Oct 8 at 12:00pm [pending] Pretty good price...Kalmar has gone over in 83 percent of its away games, Orebro in 64 percent of its home games. Orebro has gone over in three of its last four games, and five straight at home; Kalmar has gone over seven of its last eight (last game was 2-0), and four straight and six of seven away. Situation is also ideal: Kalmar is in 3rd, 1 point behind 1st and 2nd, 2 points ahead of 4th place AIK, so they can really solidify their hold on the top with a win. Orebro, meanwhile, is in 12th, the playoff spot for relegation, 2 points ahead of relegation position held by Brommapojkarna. A home win will put them 1 point behind GAIS and near safety with 2 games more to the season after this one. I expect some goals here.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 5 - 8/10 Kalmar FF -0.25 @ 2.01 (Pinnacle) Kalmar have to win this one to still be part of the title race, both Göteborg and Djurgården won their matches this round. Kalmar in good form, 4-1-0 13-4 their last five matches, they won both their latest away matches, Djurgården 3-1 and Trelleborg 2-0. Kalmar will miss attacker Santin, bad news, but Kalmar have proved that they can get good results without him, one example is that he only played around 25 mins vs Djurgården. Örebro also needs three points, BP and Trelleborg are only two points behind them now, Örebro's last five: 2-1-2, bot wins at home, Gais 2-1 and Helsingborg 4-3, a strange match were Helsingborg dropped a 2-0 lead. Örebro on their homeground with artificial grass won't be easy, but I'm impressed by Kalmar's way of turning things around when thinks looked bad. Örebro's a very limited team and Kalmar with their attacking on fire and solid defence can surely score as many as Helsingborg, but Örebro don't have enough alternatives and creativity up front to really bother Kalmar imo.

Kalmar FF -0.25 @ 2.01 (Pinnacle) Kalmar have to win this one to still be part of the title race, both Göteborg and Djurgården won their matches this round. Kalmar in good form, 4-1-0 13-4 their last five matches, they won both their latest away matches, Djurgården 3-1 and Trelleborg 2-0. Kalmar will miss attacker Santin, bad news, but Kalmar have proved that they can get good results without him, one example is that he only played around 25 mins vs Djurgården. Örebro also needs three points, BP and Trelleborg are only two points behind them now, Örebro's last five: 2-1-2, bot wins at home, Gais 2-1 and Helsingborg 4-3, a strange match were Helsingborg dropped a 2-0 lead. Örebro on their homeground with artificial grass won't be easy, but I'm impressed by Kalmar's way of turning things around when thinks looked bad. Örebro's a very limited team and Kalmar with their attacking on fire and solid defence can surely score as many as Helsingborg, but Örebro don't have enough alternatives and creativity up front to really bother Kalmar imo.
G.G Don't Djurgarden play on artificial grass too? If so that proves Kalmar can play away from home on this surface and win which would add strength to the bet. Also re the tip above do you think over 2.5 goals is a good possibility. Thanks

G.G Don't Djurgarden play on artificial grass too? If so that proves Kalmar can play away from home on this surface and win which would add strength to the bet. Also re the tip above do you think over 2.5 goals is a good possibility. Thanks
Hi, no, Djurgården don't play on artificial grass. Gefle, Örebro and Elfsborg the teams with artificial grass at their homegrounds. Over should be good for this one, Allthethings usually on the spot. Hammarby: Yes, defensive problems, 17 year old as gk, add Helsingborg's attacking and not so sharp defending.... Elfsborg: Favourites to win, yes, but 0-4-1 last five, 0-1-2 last three homematches if you include the Uefa Cup. Halmstad also with shaky form and dissapointing results behind them recently, no bet for me at these odds.

Re: Sweden, Allsvenskan, 5 - 8/10 HELP I AM NOT HAPPY I dont have online acount at the moment...(long story) Anyway i went into betfred who offer the games online to place a bet i wrote down teams and odds Kalmar and helsingborg and my stake...the guy behind counter checked the odds on the phone and said fine. I placed my bet great. I just walked back in and they said my bet is void as i cant bet in the shop if its not on the euro slips.....can anyone help as i feel i have lost out here. Adam

Hi, no, Djurgården don't play on artificial grass. Gefle, Örebro and Elfsborg the teams with artificial grass at their homegrounds. Over should be good for this one, Allthethings usually on the spot. Hammarby: Yes, defensive problems, 17 year old as gk, add Helsingborg's attacking and not so sharp defending.... Elfsborg: Favourites to win, yes, but 0-4-1 last five, 0-1-2 last three homematches if you include the Uefa Cup. Halmstad also with shaky form and dissapointing results behind them recently, no bet for me at these odds.
Decided to go over 2.5 in Kalmar game so well happy thanks (also won a little treble of Molde/Brann and Norkopping which paid 2.74. When Lyn scored after 86 mins nearly had heart failure but Brann scored 2 late goals to make it a nice win.