DODGY INTERNATS

Guest pradoxy

Guest pradoxy

So has anyone got any ideas? germany away to wales ? Belgium home to algeria i mean come on they should kill em but.......... Lil scot kids against the dog eaters? if u r wat u eat then they will get run off the park Come on anyone?! i am having withdrawal symptoms already!!! need my fix :)

Guest strycker01

Re: DODGY INTERNATS Pradoxy, I'm in Belgium. We have bad luck. 4 key players will not participate at the next World cup (Mpenza, the defenders Clement and Valgaeren, The midfield Baseggio, all injured) and they will not participate at Belgium - Algeria tomorrow. Belgium can win though, but it's better to stay way...

Guest Taco

Wales-Germany What do people think on this game?? Personally I think people are quick to write off the Germans just because of the 5-1 loss to England, but since then they have looked decent and that was just the kick up the back side they needed. They were impressive against the Ukraine in the playoffs and their recent friendly results have been good. Deisler is back from injury now and if both sides are at full strength I think the Germans will pinch the win but Wales do have a tendency to draw a lot especially at the Milennium Stadium and they did hold Argentina too....

Guest BelgoPhil

Belgium plays... next Saturday in France against France, i think the match of tomorrow is only a small warm up for this. Besides coach Waseige - who will name his final 23 players only next Thursday - will use this match as a final possibility to test his full squad, so the importance of this match will be zero (concerning result). I agree with Stryker that its better to stay away...

Guest arfster

Re: Belgium plays... I like the look of: Mexico - Bolivia are embarassingly awful away from their mountain perch, 0/3/10 away record since 98 :-) Sweden - Paraguay are terrible in away friendlies, they have a 2-5-13 record since 98, and one of those wins was the derby against Uruguay. Sweden by contrast have a 13-5-0 home record since 98.

Guest Fan FC Bruges

Belgium I think Belgium will certainly have a win against Algeria. We have bad luck with the withdrawal of some important players but this makes this match more important for Waseige. I think it is the last change to get a result before the world cup as we don't expect anything against France. Waseige will probably line up the team that will start against Japan at the WC tonight, so anything else then a comfortable win is unacceptable. I'm still confident about it. Waseige won't go trying things out, we're two weeks before the WC, no nonsense anymore. I have the impression people allready start writing off Belgium (typical for us) but what if they get a major win tonight and if they can get any result in France??? Confidence will be high then and on a tourney, anything can happen. We belgians should become more confident about ourselves. Remember we beat the Czechs for the WC-qualifier and now we start questioning if they can beat Algeria at home ????? The only mistake IMO is to take on France as a last test. I just hope we don't get slammed by them with 4 goals or up.

Guest Taco

Mexico & Sweden When is this Mexico game?? Tonight? (Tuesday?) Sweden have a tendency to draw a lot of games so punters betting on Sweden beware but 1X punters shouldn't have any worries with Sweden :)

Guest brovers1

Re: Wales Germany Germany are going to be without some key players because of the champions league match the night after. Wales at 9/2 is available - I think this is too good to pass up.

Guest Fan FC Bruges

Ough !! Belgium - Algeria: 0 - 0 This is only good news for the odds on Belgium to win the WC. I've been watching the game yesterday and it was bad. Still have my hope as we have been rather fortunate with the draw but if they end up being second in the group, we will face Brazil, ai ai ai ai ai ai ai. Allready fear for the game in France, anyway, the WC starts on the 4th of june for us against Japan. They lost 3-0 against Norway and were rather lucky it stayed that low in numbers I've read, so there's hope.

Guest toshibakid

wouldnt bet on it They easily should,but they did draw agaianst russia.They should of won had a goal which was dissalowed but it should of not been and played better.But i would not risk money on such low odds,Many people lost quite a few shillings on france last time out.

Guest pradoxy

no im a fool No toshiba i thought they would be strong enough for a low score win...... Also had a single on Italy to X sad bastids never deliver always let me down no wonder chelsea r betraying feckers too