thursdays friendlies

Guest linney

Guest linney

iam thinking of putting £50 double on ireland and korea on thursday as i think both will be to stong for opposition, scotland will be fielding extremely young side against a hard working and vast improoving korea team who in there last two matches have beaten costa rica 2-0 and drew away to turkey and for me even money is cracking bet also i think ireland will have to much for nigeria if they play there strongest team also available at even money,combined odds 3/1 can anybody talk me out of this? and if possible does anybody have team news

Not me guv.............. Not going to try and talk you out of this, I'm Scottish and will be going big on Korea tomorrow. I follow football carefuly and I hadn't heard of 4 players in the team tomorrow. Bet365 offer 2.10 on SK tomorrow which is a huge price. Don't know much about Ireland, but good luck anyway

Guest linney

Re: Early info re The Green Machine cheers policeman, dont sound to promising on ireland front they dont want injurys and plan to field lots of players think i might just go on korea

Guest linney

Re: Early info re The Green Machine korea at full strength and unbeaten in 5 games and want to impress watching crowd 11/10 must be snapped up !

Guest MickeyFinn6999

Re: korea 1-0 scotland Hi all, Havnt been around for a very long time due to money probs but thought I would say congrats on a good pick for today, looking forward to placing some money for these freindlys before the WC. South Korea......Its just like watching Brazil!

Guest leggat

Updates South Korea 3-1 Scotland South Korea are totally out classing Scotland right now. I was watching the updates on talksport.net and well Scotland didn't get any shots the first half. MY TREBLE: south korea rep of ireland USA

Guest Taco

Re: Updates Korea look very very impressive. I covered the draw with this game but still glad I took this bet up:) They've never won a game before in the World Cup and I think thats almost certainly going to change this summer... As for Mexico-Bolivia does everyone agree this is a home banker??

Bolivia Worth point out that in their 9 away qualifiying games for this years WC, they suffered 7 defeats and 2 draws, the draws being in Chile & Peru (2 of the weakest teams in SA), Bet365.com offer Mexico at 1.72, got to be worth a pop.

Guest linney

ireland any thoughts on ireland game tonight apparantley they are fielding there best team if this is true surely they will be too strong for a nigeria team who do not have the best defense

Guest ezpunt

Re: ireland Good tip.....I went for Half Time/Full Time S Korea/S Korea 3.40 @Sports.com I wouldn't get too excited about them yet as they were playing in conditions that suited them against a poor Scotland side and are vunerable in the air (Scots headed goal)

Guest leggat

Re: ireland Did anyone see the Nigeria keeper when they played Scotland, god he looked like an amateur. I think Ireland will be looking to test him tonight, and Roy Keane is back too I think! MY TREBLE: Korea Ireland USA

Guest ng77

scotland & ireland Wish i'd caught the thread earlier about south korea - great shout! Will be taking the ireland advice tho. Ireland are solid at home,Keane'll want to stamp his authority on the situation in the light of him missing Quinns testimonial & his comments about man u underperforming. A poor Scotland side also tested Nigeria earlier in the year so Ireland have to be worth a go.

Guest Taco

Disappointing.... Poor display from Ireland :( I even covered the draw but in the end the Irish just looked too average. Nigeria didn't impress me much but the Irish were just plain average. Shame really. But still a reasonable defensive performance from the Super Eagles so credit to them for that...

Re: Disappointing.... It wasnt a poor display from ireland, Before the match Mcarthy said he didnt expect his players to go in for 50/50 balls. Which was right with the w-cup only a few weeks away, Ireland are a good team, making up for what they lack in technical ability, with sheer hard work and agression. Mcarthy didnt want any injuries, so he played the right card. Nigeria are a very Technically gifted team, and by just playing football and passing the ball about they beat a very lapse ireland side. But under different circumstances, my money would be on ireland to beat them anyday.

Guest andy7777

disagree completely slick We all read the 50-50 tacckle reports BUT!!!l Ireland were shite last night (and I'm Irish) - they kept pumping in crosses which the Nigerian keeper plucked out with EASE!!!! every single friggin time - I counted about 30+ of them. And McCarthy doesn't change tactics at half time, oh no, keep the crosses coming!!! So I lost about 1200, including a 200 double with S. Korea (brilliant team, perfection in finishing - take note Ireland!) and a 100 double Sweden + Ireland. At the last minute i did 750 Ireland win at 1.80 at shills after I heard the Ireland team sheet 15 minutes before the match, and after nigerias perf. v scotland - and i debated with myself at the time shall i go for the +2 goals at the same odds to spread the risk, and of course muggins here didn't! Remember, this was LANDSDOWN ROAD (they haven't lost their for ages), on the eve of jetting out, in ffront of their rabid supporters... So I've learned a lesson, will def. make more use of the over 2 goals option in future (which I did on the Real Mad match to spread the risk)... But getting back to Ireland - shite tactics once again, they should have kepts the ball low, cut it BACK from the corner line instead of floating it in to the keeper, and they should have RUN AT (like Nigeria did!) the opposition - if Niall Quinn had been doing his twizzle impersonation it may have been differnt, but to do the same bleedin tactics after half time is inexcusable! If Ireland play like that in 2/3 weeks they will be on the next plane home... rant over and yes, i know "friendlies" should be a no-no, but I felt this cawas different. I don't see Ireland picking up much of a gear from that performance, despite all our wishfull thinking. Tacticall naieve is being kind to McCarthy - the twat

Guest milmark

Re: thursdays friendlies I took a bet on Mexico (ht/ft- X-1), at the odd of 4.5 I just hope that they won't demolish Bolivia in the first half. Greetings

Guest milmark

Re: thursdays friendlies I am sorry for the earlyer late post. I took a bet yesterday but thought that the game is yet to come. The game was allready finished, and I had some luck finding the correct ht/ft outcome. Greetings

Guest milmark

Re: thursdays friendlies I am sorry for the earlyer late post. I took a bet yesterday but thought that the game is yet to come. The game was allready finished, and I had some luck finding the correct ht/ft outcome. Greetings