Lathmeister steals $300 from PL Players

Sir Puntalot

Lathmeister steals $300 from PL Players  

1. 1.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CANCELLED - Monday 8th October - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL

just seen the website' date=' I feel cheated I am a subscriber on most poker mags and usually enjoy the freerolls they give us, and now ppl just post the passwords. :@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@[/quote'] Thats very rich :eyes

Re: CANCELLED - Monday 8th October - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL

Thats very rich :eyes
I have never posted any passwords, i may have asked as I have lost my mag etc but I would pM aswell,,, you tell me where I went wrong and I will apologize if not then you must be mistaken if so you need to apologize:eyes

Re: CANCELLED - Monday 8th October - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL I don't know if I should be p*ssed off for the tourny that was canceled or for the bad reputation those arsholes are giving to Portuguese in general... those schmucks...

Re: CANCELLED - Monday 8th October - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL While we have everyone congregated in one place :lol :lol :lol The Value added League game should be going ahead as normal on Wednesday :ok ($1 buy in, over $1000 added :ok)

While we have everyone congregated in one place :lol :lol :lol The Value added League game should be going ahead as normal on Wednesday :ok ($1 buy in' date=' over $1000 added :ok)[/quote'] thats alright for people with money on there and i aint 1 of them,after winning the 50 up final the other month i had a right struggle withdrawing my money and got a very snotty reply by e-mail.So when i got it all resolved i withdrew every penny and vowed never to deposit there again,so now thanks to 1 idiot i,m being persecuted along with many others. rant over and gl to every1 who plays with the 1000 added

Re: CANCELLED - Monday 8th October - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL What a shame about the password sharing for the freeroll....:@ I really hope PL or Paradise poker can do something about these so called forums that post other forum passwords So these 3x$1000 freerolols Paul Ross and PL forum managed to get from paradise poker will be turned into value added tournament.

While we have everyone congregated in one place :lol :lol :lol The Value added League game should be going ahead as normal on Wednesday :ok ($1 buy in' date=' over $1000 added :ok)[/quote'] GAF, I've got a question, 2 actually: 1 - is it in paradise? (sure it is, why am I asking this to look dumb?) and 2 - can I participate? Cheers mate

While we have everyone congregated in one place :lol :lol :lol The Value added League game should be going ahead as normal on Wednesday :ok ($1 buy in' date=' over $1000 added :ok)[/quote'] Is this one the $1 challenge one or is this the freeroll one that has turned into a buy in

While we have everyone congregated in one place :lol :lol :lol The Value added League game should be going ahead as normal on Wednesday :ok ($1 buy in' date=' over $1000 added :ok)[/quote'] I can't play Wednesday but c'est la vie :ok I agree with Paul though, PL shouldn't have freerolls it only attracts the parasites. Value Added Tourneys are the future. (Preferably with a higher buy in and not on a Wednesday ;))

Re: CANCELLED - Monday 8th October - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL I'm sure what Gaf's on about with the €1 entry and €1000(hopefully now in euro's) is our usual Dollar challenge that has run for ages. i'm presuming that at a later date the freeroll money will be added into a completely different value added tourney. Though i'd prefer it with a higher buy in and played when MCFC is not available;):lol

I'm sure what Gaf's on about with the €1 entry and €1000(hopefully now in euro's) is our usual Dollar challenge that has run for ages. i'm presuming that at a later date the freeroll money will be added into a completely different value added tourney. Though i'd prefer it with a higher buy in and played when MCFC is not available;):lol
:lol:lol I agree the games are never any fun with me in them

Re: CANCELLED - Monday 8th October - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to PL Yes, I'm talking about the $ Challenge - This is completely seperate to the freeroll/value added tourney that Paul has arranged for us :ok

I've got a question, 2 actually: 1 - is it in paradise? (sure it is, why am I asking this to look dumb?) and 2 - can I participate?
Yes and Yes :ok

While we have everyone congregated in one place :lol :lol :lol The Value added League game should be going ahead as normal on Wednesday :ok ($1 buy in' date=' over $1000 added :ok)[/quote'] Good Luck to everyone for Wednesday. I Can't Play,:sad I am at work but depending how long it takes i get home for about 10.50 to 11.15 unless a Taxi. then home for 10.30. Will it be worth it to be registered just so you lot can nick my blinds:lol Still think this was the best way forward.:ok