Double on Liechtenstein and Georgia

Guest Grandmaster Suck

Guest Grandmaster Suck

I put a couple of quid on a double tonight - Liechtenstein and Georgia to win away from home! Liechtenstein play in the Faroes and are 7/1 for the win. Georgia play in Turkey and are also at 7s. Although the Faroes have improved due to their excellent youth policy the Vaduz result vs Livingston last week, the friendly nature of the game and the 7-1 price make them worth a flutter. Turkey vs Georgia - I back Turkey each way in the World Cup. Their performance there means they are under no pressure from the home crowd. Georgia are an under-rated team and against the 7-1 price makes them attractive. Long shots they may be but worth a punt if for nothing more than the interest.

Guest denirobob

re: Hi, Ive backed Turkey @ 40/1 e/w for the next euro championship, and their a class side, however there record in friendlies is atrocious. Losing last year to albania (odds of 9-10/1) in a game much like this one. I think your call on georgia def has some merit. cheers Bob

Guest Markpl

Re: re: Yep i like look of this one you can get 10/1 on georgia at surrey sports I thin I might have a couple of quid also the draw is 4/1 so I might go x2.Reasons I believe behind this are Turkey are terrible in friendlies and most of their players won't have started the season yet whereas i'd imagine the georgian players have been playing all summer in domestic leagues around the ex-soviet union.

Guest Tito 10

Re: re: 'looked poor'? I think you're being a bit too nice to the guy. He was a complete pile of cack at the World Cup. Couldn't score in a brothel.

Guest denirobob

re: Looks like Turkey well & truely outclassed them. Sorry if i appeared over optimistic on their chances, but there record in friendlies over the years has been terrible. There best price 33/1 on the Euro's if anyones intersted.